News Dawson Simpson charged with Drink Driving

Remove this Banner Ad

While i can understand hes probably not in the best place right now with his body failing him and his career at the crossroads,it is pathetic.

How hard is it to get a cab so you dont kill some innocent person driving drunk?
We don't know where he's at mentally, but you'd have to think he could be psychologically down enough not to have considered these issues before getting caught.
Cry for help?
He'll have plenty of time to reconsider.

Last edited:
This is the culture that Chris Scott is developing at Geelong. A lack of discipline on and off the field.
Yep cos blokes never ever stuffed up for any other coach....

*smashes head into a brick wall*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

especially tall footy players

Johnson
Stokes
Stringer
Smedts & Caddy
Smedts
Etc...

As a 6'8" man, I am both offended and outraged at this blatant heightism - as if banging my head on every doorway, lacking leg room on any form of public transport and a very limited selection of clothing wasn't bad enough. Expect a tweet from Harry O'Lumumba shortly, outlining the need for education about how much words can hurt. :cry:

Johnson
Stokes
Stringer
Smedts & Caddy
Smedts
Etc...

As a 6'8" man, I am both offended and outraged at this blatant heightism - as if banging my head on every doorway, lacking leg room on any form of public transport and a very limited selection of clothing wasn't bad enough. Expect a tweet from Harry O'Lumumba shortly, outlining the need for education about how much words can hurt. :cry:

That list doesn't help your case much, they're all 6 footers except for Stokesy. Well, Stringer dips out by less than 1/2", he's just taller than normal.

That list doesn't help your case much, they're all 6 footers except for Stokesy. Well, Stringer dips out by less than 1/2", he's just taller than normal.

Well sure, compared to the average person - but the post I quoted was 'especially tall footy players'. None of them would be considered tall among AFL players.

In any case, my tongue had actually bored a hole through my cheek as I typed that post, such was its (lack of) seriousness.

Johnson

Got a pair of boots ? Can you Ruck?...........OK you're in !!

Well sure, compared to the average person - but the post I quoted was 'especially tall footy players'. None of them would be considered tall among AFL players.

In any case, my tongue had actually bored a hole through my cheek as I typed that post, such was its (lack of) seriousness.

That's all very well, but where do you get off stereotyping Heritage LaBamba as a sanctimonious interfering wowser busybody with delusions of adequacy?
:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back