Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main Board St Kilda supporter said

I think Hogan will be the best by a mile and Daniher the worst - that guy is just a complete spud

and

Daniher will spud it up big time. Will be funny to watch.

Well one day, someone will break the mould. Maybe it will be Daniher. But to date all the great forwards I can think of have been under 198 and I think that is down to mobility issues.

I think Hogan will be the best by a mile and Daniher the worst - that guy is just a complete spud

and

Well one day, someone will break the mould. Maybe it will be Daniher. But to date all the great forwards I can think of have been under 198 and I think that is down to mobility issues.

Yeah just had a look, suspect the mods will soon donkey punch him, not a great troll.

and

10492517_883558954992184_1444387037685609510_n.jpg

and

That last one isn't wrong though I would delete the maybe.

Also wasn't the troll that said it.

and

Some kids are destined for greatness, and it certainly isn't some poster on BF stacking shelves at Coles or shoveling shite for a living.

Farrk me.

After looking at the Pies draw I confident we will make the 8 we have Carlton, Richmond, Essendon, Melbourne and Geelong twice that should be 8-10 wins have good records against all those sides, we may drop one or two to Geelong but that will be it.
So Collingwood are definitely going to have 8-10 wins against these sides when three of them finished above them last season.

So Collingwood are definitely going to have 8-10 wins against these sides when three of them finished above them last season.

Famous last words I know, but anything approaching our full strength side should do horrible things to Collingwood on Anzac Day.

quote from an AFL.com.au article re paddy the tosser ryder
"He's one of those guys who puts other people first, it's all about team."
Must be another ryder playing in the AFL this year.

on a side note just wondering who would you take in their prime Paddy Ryder or John Barnes. For mine i reckon Barnes had him covered but that might be my total hatred for anything Ryder these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barnes as a runner was superb

West Coast supporter
Dont rate Daniher he reminds me of a giraffe on roller skates and is too one dimensional. Tabaner showed his potential against the Dees yesterday, he is a big boy and showed he can play.

Taberner>Daniher because he played a good game as a 2nd tall forward against Melbourne in the NAB Challenge...

Thats what happens when your drug cheats.
you get beaten by a young wooden spooner side by 50 points.
Nice:thumbsu:

success-baby.jpg

quote from an AFL.com.au article re paddy the tosser ryder
"He's one of those guys who puts other people first, it's all about team."
Must be another ryder playing in the AFL this year.

on a side note just wondering who would you take in their prime Paddy Ryder or John Barnes. For mine i reckon Barnes had him covered but that might be my total hatred for anything Ryder these days.
Not even a contest. One was a top line player who opposition used to have to try and negate, the other was a flashy, sometimes brilliant ruckman who used to sulk when put fwd and only played well when sole ruck.

Oh and one was a premiership player for the club. I'll let everyone figure who that was.

I will admit that he's a better batsman than Cameron White and it's not even a close contest
Callum Ferguson. Cameron White is so far ahead of him it's not funny. Let's look at the First Class stats:

White has a higher average, more runs, centuries, 50's, 200's, better conversion rate, more catches/matches, wickets, better bowling average, econ rate and strike rate. Let's not forget that Callum Ferguson is useless under pressure. Cameron White is better player in literally every facet of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back