Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no one that knows anything about football would take Martin over Heppell.

Zero. Nada. Zilch.

Doss Not trolling just having a bit of fun. If not appropriate, just delete.

Delusional is an apt title for this thread :p

Heppell and Martin are both different type of mids but just for fun, considering you all seem to not rate martin, enjoy the below :p

46445_130420f0bde16030085082583ef5ac7e.gif

Heppell and Martin are both different type of mids but just for fun, considering you all seem to not rate martin, enjoy the below :p

Did you skip the last page?

I think you missed the point of what was actually being discussed here.

I'll bite, that gif actually supports some of the arguments being made in this thread as to why Hepp is better than Martin, Hepp doesn't give away those stupid free kicks

Did you skip the last page?

I think you missed the point of what was actually being discussed here.

This. The point is Heppell and Martin are close enough in age and ability that it's a no brainer to take the bloke who provides excellent leadership and is of high character.

For the same reason no Richmond supporter would take Martin over Cotchin despite there being a case for Martin being the superior footballer.

I know. They are close ability wise but Heppell elite professionalism and can be relied upon to lift training standard. Martin is the opposite he's required a ton of off field management. Strong clubs are built on blokes like Dyson not Martin imo.
The bolded is a skill. Having natural football talent and having talent to put in the yards are two different things, yet similar.

It is what distinguishes the top players from the rest.

Nah, I just think you're on the AFL's PR team, or you work for someone that has a financial interest in this.

I'm a secret agent

any time he wants to give away stupid free kicks like that please do come and post so we can laugh at him some more. Thats the discipline that Martin will only ever be able to offer richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hm.

650025-daniel-connors.jpg

714999-dustin-martin.jpg

427199-stilnox-in-league.jpg

153379-dustin-martin.jpg

From the Carlton ASADA thread...

Don't worry my dear friends, Essendon are going to get reamed.... AFLPA ordering large batches of KY as we speak!

1. If the Essendon players were going to be let off... they would've been told 3 weeks ago when the tribunal stated they would give the decision in 3 weeks. As a sign of good faith if they were innocent the tribunal would've probably said you guys have nothing to answer and we'll provide a full report on the 31st to give the finer details and for now be merry and prepare for round 1.

2. Essendon have extended the top-up players contract till after round 1 of the season "just in case"... I thought they were confident nothing was going to happen..

3. The tribunal hearing is going to be closed to the media... guess we still want to keep the players and their reamings anonymous... if they were innocent who cares if the public "finally" discovers the players involved.. in fact they'd (players, Essendon) would love then for us to know who the players are so their paid media friends can start writing articles on their bravery through the saga and how we should feel sorry for them going through it all to be found innocent. Furthermore.. closed because I suspect the senior players involved will get harsher sentences than the younger ones, also publicly they wouldn't want to advertise that players such as Ryder, Monfries got lighter sentences due to them "assisting" the case..

4. How many Sunday games are Essendon playing at the dome?? funny how Sunday is being advertised as family day.. free popcorn to kiddies etc etc... I guess you've got to entice Essendon supporters etc to go watch the Essendon seconds.

They're going down HARD!

Wait, so they knew when they were doing the fixture? Why not impose sanctions then?

It's also the reason its closed to the media.

* me, despite having the process rammed down our throats for two years, some people are just ******* stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back