Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Painful 3 years for us - so much promise and left with nothing. The Ravens loss is still my worst ever moment as a Broncos fan (worse than Jags '96). Then the unexpected SB debacle. Today I just feel numb. Wonder what disappointment they have in store for us next year? Maybe a 16-0 super season followed by Peyton suffering a career-ending injury in junk time of Week 17, after Fox fails to sub him. Ost leads us into the playoffs...

Painful 3 years for us - so much promise and left with nothing. The Ravens loss is still my worst ever moment as a Broncos fan (worse than Jags '96). Then the unexpected SB debacle. Today I just feel numb. Wonder what disappointment they have in store for us next year? Maybe a 16-0 super season followed by Peyton suffering a career-ending injury in junk time of Week 17, after Fox fails to sub him. Ost leads us into the playoffs...
Me too mate.

I was in the US in a dedicated Broncos bar. It still seems surreal

Me too mate.

I was in the US in a dedicated Broncos bar. It still seems surreal
The Jags one was devastating but didn't have the horror of a single play like Raheem's blunder. And all the disappointment was gone for me when we won SB32.

The pain of that Ravens loss is only getting worse. Cost us our third title.

For me this is the worst

Baltimore I was pissed, but optimistic

Seattle I was just like wtf and numb

This I am ******* livid

And the worst part about this team is you can tell when they get ahead of themselves, whenever I feel like we should win the game and I'm not so worried, we ******* lose, like I can tell the ******* future

Blacky was the Broncos bar in Denver? And what were people like in there?
It was in NYC. Packed to the rafters with Broncos, it was one of the best days ever until the Hail Mary. Just never felt like losing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me this is the worst

Baltimore I was pissed, but optimistic

Seattle I was just like wtf and numb

This I am ******* livid

And the worst part about this team is you can tell when they get ahead of themselves, whenever I feel like we should win the game and I'm not so worried, we ******* lose, like I can tell the ******* future

I'm just miserable. Can't see how this team's going to win a SB now. From Dec 2012 I was almost certain it was going to happen.

I'm just miserable. Can't see how this team's going to win a SB now. From Dec 2012 I was almost certain it was going to happen.
If Peyton plays his 2012 level I can see us winning it, but we also need a coaching staff who has at least a quarter of a clue,

A few teams might sleep next year, but colts, Bengals, pack will rise, so we'll see.

A lot needs to happen, we need more playera like CJ and Eman, let Elway speak pregame, just do something for the love of God

Hi,

Been lurking around here for a couple of years now and rarely posted.......that was an excruciating game to watch today! Hoping Manning has it in him to go around once more and hopefully take us all the way........bound to be some changes coming soon though. Shall be interesting

Well I spent today after the game watching last year's div and AFC playoff games. Still in denial of what happened today, the opening drive was pretty much the only good part about this whole game. Defense played their part for the most I thought Talib on Hilton was kinda dumb but coming up against a strong Colts O-line fair enough Luck wasn't sacked once, but Peyton and co. shut down completely. Every play seemed like a struggle and tbh I thought CJ Anderson was the best offensive player for us with a couple of clutch runs. But I am really worried that time is running out for us and as I see it Peyton has one last shot at that second ring.

Worst case scenario for this year now is a Seahawks Pats Superbowl. I don't know if I hate any two teams more in all of sport.

Well I spent today after the game watching last year's div and AFC playoff games. Still in denial of what happened today, the opening drive was pretty much the only good part about this whole game. Defense played their part for the most I thought Talib on Hilton was kinda dumb but coming up against a strong Colts O-line fair enough Luck wasn't sacked once, but Peyton and co. shut down completely. Every play seemed like a struggle and tbh I thought CJ Anderson was the best offensive player for us with a couple of clutch runs. But I am really worried that time is running out for us and as I see it Peyton has one last shot at that second ring.

Worst case scenario for this year now is a Seahawks Pats Superbowl. I don't know if I hate any two teams more in all of sport.
That AFC Champ game is always a good backup plan for me too mate ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back