Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Denver. well deserved nice to see the good Manning get his 2nd Ring.

But a big offseason coming
Players out of contract
- Von Miller
- Brandon Marshall
- Danny Trevathan
- CJ Anderson
- Brock Osweiler
- Brandon McManus
and some more including Evan Mathis and Ryan Harris

Right now you have just under $11M in cap space.

You can save $21M if Manning retires, another $11M if Ware retires

Well done guys, it's a fantastic feeling when all the doubters are proven to be wrong. Coming through a losing SB two years ago makes this one all the more sweeter for you. I had the same feeling last year after losing those two SB's to NY. Congrats to the long standing BigFooty Broncos fans who make the banter on this board more enjoyable.

Von Miller is a well deserving MVP. Just an absolute beast.

I can't ******* believe this s**t

after all the ******* gut wrenching losses the last few years

**** me it's great

Wade Phillips is a ******* OG
How does it feel, la? Champions!!!!
Sorry, make that champions that everyone else said could not be CHAMPIONS!!

Yes, I'm feeling ecstatic, but for some reason just a touch smug as well... :p

Biggest moment of pure excitement in my life:

12568241_1019817978081245_1050027165_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of good games could be the NFL Kick off game. Next season Denver has.
Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Houston, Indy, Carolina, Atlanta and New England at home.

One of the 4 in Bold would be my picks. Indy if Manning retires since he won a superbowl for both teams. otherwise i expect Carolina or Kansas City. They will most likely keep the Pats game for mid-season. but the Pats would be another game between the last 2 champs [only other time was Green Bay Vs New Orleans]

A couple of good games could be the NFL Kick off game. Next season Denver has.
Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Houston, Indy, Carolina, Atlanta and New England at home.

One of the 4 in Bold would be my picks. Indy if Manning retires since he won a superbowl for both teams. otherwise i expect Carolina or Kansas City. They will most likely keep the Pats game for mid-season. but the Pats would be another game between the last 2 champs [only other time was Green Bay Vs New Orleans]
I have a feeling it will be New England, they wouldn't make it the Super Bowl rematch IMO, Indy's season has probably made that a no, KC maybe, but my pick is NE

I'm really pissed

I said I would buy the MVPs jersey in white with the logo

But I already have a Von Miller white jersey :mad:

But this one has the Superbowl logo. they are only limited time things. and dont keep them in stock for long

I have a feeling it will be New England, they wouldn't make it the Super Bowl rematch IMO, Indy's season has probably made that a no, KC maybe, but my pick is NE

They dont care about bad teams. they had Giants against Washington after Superbowl 42.

I'm really pissed

I said I would buy the MVPs jersey in white with the logo

But I already have a Von Miller white jersey :mad:

You could buy one for me ;) I've been tempted for a CJ Anderson one to go with my Terrel Davis one from way back in the day. Also helped out that my birthday is a 22, but after Von's performance...

You could buy one for me ;) I've been tempted for a CJ Anderson one to go with my Terrel Davis one from way back in the day. Also helped out that my birthday is a 22, but after Von's performance...

I would wait for them to resign CJ before you get one, he is a free agent, same as Hillman. It will depend on how much CJ asks for.

Congratulations guys. I'm sure the elation you're experiencing today more than makes up for the let down of two seasons ago. A great defensive effort today and a deserving winner. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back