Design a Jumper Competition: 17th Team - Gold Coast **See Now Version 2**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Design a Jumper Competition: 17th Team - Gold Coast

Here you go...

gc-onfield-7.jpg

We all know green is destined for Tassie one day. Best we leave it hey.:thumbsu:

GC definately needs Gold/Black/Orange colours. Not these sunny yellow's and sunny sandy colours. I can't be watching GC in HD in 2011 if they are that bright, I'll go blind.

Also it just makes sense that a team called Gold Coast wears GOLD. And not the gold people refer Hawthorn to either, that's more of a dark urine stain to me. I mean Glitzy showbiz Gold with the black and white to settle it down.:thumbsu:

But how much easier on the eye is that green version.:thumbsu:

West coast colours are about as bright as you wanna get IMO.

It looks like he's a part of the grass, that's the problem with not playing on hardwood eh.

This is the Lions clash uniform, I think.

Geez you've fallen behind on your research GG! That's a training jumper.

Let this be the definitive post on Brisbane's jumper situation.

Home strip.

footy07_gallery__356x400.jpg

Melbourne strip (and clash strip)
GALL_LIONS_SS1_gallery__470x333.jpg

Piece of s**t clash strip that has been officially retired.
camBris6_gallery__261x400.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youd know better, but i heard the fitzroy top is to be used in melbourne games and the clash strip will be yellow guernsey.
Dunno where i read it/heard it, tho!

Yeah, you've been misled along the line somewhere.

From the Brisbane Lions 2009 season guide mailed to members last week.

The Lions will continue wearing the Fitzroy coloured Lions guernsey from 2008 featuring the gold lion after the enourmous amount of support it received from Victorian members and fans who pledged to renew their membership in return for this strong salute to the Club's southern heritage.

For the Lions' seven Victorian away games this season, the team will wear its Lions Victorian guernsey featuring Fitzroy's red and blue colours and the gold Lions emblem with white shorts and red socks.

For all Lions home games and non-Victorian away games, the team will wear its regular maroon Lions guernsey.

However, the Club will wear the Fitzroy style red and blue Lions guernsey with white shorts and red socks for any away matches deemed by the AFL as a uniform clash situation.

Like i said, you the man.

but it seems weird tho, brisbane vs melbourne in melbourne. that'd be a clash. same with essendon. possibly western bulldogs too. just that blur of similar colors.

The Fitzroy red is pretty bloody bright, along with white shorts, I think that will eliminate clashes.

174774.jpg

The AFL will probably crack the sads about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back