Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFG.net pls, I can't believe I just wasted 2 hours trying to get in a simple nightfall on reset night, then almost another trying to complete it solo:thumbsdown:
Just add Vools & myself (PSN: Seanybruz) This weeks nightfall took all of 45 minutes to run through on all our characters, more than willing to double up to help out people in need as long as it's not an omnigul no burn week lol.

We were a few short to get through our Crotas last night & were glad to have Ryz jump in, scored himself a 3rd Gjalla & a universal remote in the process.

Got my bones of eao boots so now only need the elusive 4th horseman & tick off a few gettable grimoire tasks before I dial back my Destiny time.

Just add Vools & myself (PSN: Seanybruz) This weeks nightfall took all of 45 minutes to run through on all our characters, more than willing to double up to help out people in need as long as it's not an omnigul no burn week lol.

We were a few short to get through our Crotas last night & were glad to have Ryz jump in, scored himself a 3rd Gjalla & a universal remote in the process.

Got my bones of eao boots so now only need the elusive 4th horseman & tick off a few gettable grimoire tasks before I dial back my Destiny time.
Cheers mate I think I've only got 3-4 off here on my friends list, might need to add some more:D

probabley spent more time looking for ppl on lfg than actually playing lol.

What's the go with Iron Banner, do you get better rewards than the crucible? Does it count for crucible/dead orbit rank?
Iron Banner is the same as crucible, it uses control mode, but offers exclusive rewards. You obtain Iron Banner rep by winning Iron Banner games and completing bounties. The rewards are awesome looking armour, and legendary weapons, as well as etheric light, shaders, emblems and class items. All earned weapons are re-rollable.

The key difference between Iron Banner and normal crucible is level balancing is turned off for Iron Banner. This basically means the higher level you are, the stronger your armour is, the better your weapons are, the easier it is to kill. Ideally, you would want to be level 34 with a full complement of legendary and exotic weapons on hand. Saying that, it's not impossible to get by without those things.

If you don't usually play crucible, Iron Banner probably isn't the place to learn. But I highly recommend a bit of crucible practice, because it's a lot of fun. Iron Banner will be around again in another four weeks. :)

Iron Banner is the same as crucible, it uses control mode, but offers exclusive rewards. You obtain Iron Banner rep by winning Iron Banner games and completing bounties. The rewards are awesome looking armour, and legendary weapons, as well as etheric light, shaders, emblems and class items. All earned weapons are re-rollable.

The key difference between Iron Banner and normal crucible is level balancing is turned off for Iron Banner. This basically means the higher level you are, the stronger your armour is, the better your weapons are, the easier it is to kill. Ideally, you would want to be level 34 with a full complement of legendary and exotic weapons on hand. Saying that, it's not impossible to get by without those things.

If you don't usually play crucible, Iron Banner probably isn't the place to learn. But I highly recommend a bit of crucible practice, because it's a lot of fun. Iron Banner will be around again in another four weeks. :)
I personally think the level disadvantages dont matter so much if you are 32 or over, i did ok on my 32 titan and i am pretty average at crucible

I personally think the level disadvantages dont matter so much if you are 32 or over, i did ok on my 32 titan and i am pretty average at crucible
As far as I'm aware, it only matters if it's two levels difference or more. So a 34 vs 33 would be equal, but 34 vs 32 would have an advantage. I could be wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah I've seen a graph of the damage drop off. It is bell shaped. So within a few levels you're not that badly off
I like thinking of it as a cliff-once you get past a point its pretty much level footing.
level and damage advantages are only there to weed out low lvls and to make flogs like Vooligan feel good about themselves lol.

I like thinking of it as a cliff-once you get past a point its pretty much level footing.
level and damage advantages are only there to weed out low lvls and to make flogs like Vooligan feel good about themselves lol.

3994001261_1dd1c9f83d.jpg

Many thanks to dwwaino and his mate, managed to get to level 34 and got the Thunderlord in the one night :thumbsu:

No worries. Too bad heading into skirmish wasn't the best way to end the night lol. Not sure how the match making works but seemed like when there were 3 of us it matched us against other teams of 3 who happened to be pros. We played one more game and we wiped the floor with the opposition.

Anyway, my mate Stealth is keen for a Crota run so I should be on after 8 or no later than 9 tomorrow. So if you're on I'll see if we can get something happening. Anyone else from BigFooty welcome too. Also if you get any sooner offers to run it then just go for it and don't worry about me, I always find a way :)

Oh man the last 2 days have been a grind.

Smashed out 30 bounties on my Titan
Took my Warlock from 1 to 32 (have all 3 classes 32 or above now)
And completed the 25 strikes for the Bad Juju bounty.

Also thank * I never have to play through that horrible story again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back