Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Ding level.... 28 :( Gotta wait for the missus to start act 5 on my main and she's not ready yet :mad:

Ok level 65 now. Enjoying the expansion so far. Just got my enchanter chick and am enjoying actually having something to spend some money on changing the look of my gear.

As I expected from watching the gameplay videos I'm disappointed with Act V. Just feels like act 1 to me with the gloomy cemetery setting. Was hoping for something with a bit of a different feel.

I thought large patches were just an accepted part of gaming now. :confused: I never mind downloading a patch at least it makes me feel like the dev still cares about the game.

Really struggling at the moment. We've been playing through on torment. No decent gear is dropping for me but the missus is getting awesome stuff. She has 1,000,000 more toughness than me, on average 200 better in resists, 20000 more DPS off the top of my head I think 2000 more healing. All this and my magic find is higher than hers :(

Really struggling at the moment. We've been playing through on torment. No decent gear is dropping for me but the missus is getting awesome stuff. She has 1,000,000 more toughness than me, on average 200 better in resists, 20000 more DPS off the top of my head I think 2000 more healing. All this and my magic find is higher than hers :(

I found towards the last few quests in Act 5 I had to drop back from Torment...And then back again...And....Down to the second difficulty to beat Mr Angel of Death. It gets pretty Brutal, and my gear didnt keep up with my levels at all.

I found towards the last few quests in Act 5 I had to drop back from Torment...And then back again...And....Down to the second difficulty to beat Mr Angel of Death. It gets pretty Brutal, and my gear didnt keep up with my levels at all.

yeah, i was playing on T1 until the Adria fight and i didn't have nearly enough dps to kill her. completed act V on expert and have only just moved back to T1 after doing 20~ bounties. got 600k DPS and 9mil toughness buffed, but T1 still feels more like T3 pre-ROS.

yeah, i was playing on T1 until the Adria fight and i didn't have nearly enough dps to kill her. completed act V on expert and have only just moved back to T1 after doing 20~ bounties. got 600k DPS and 9mil toughness buffed, but T1 still feels more like T3 pre-ROS.

That DPS/Toughness makes me look weak! Im on 200k and 3Mill :( Running Frost on my Wizard.

3 mil toughness?!? Im on 600k with my barb. 130k dps. Thought I wasnt too bad.

Are the new items in the expo ridiculous or am I severely undergeared?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just did a session majorly focusing on boosting my toughness as much as possible. We have dropped it down to master and found things pretty easy now (just killed Adria). Managed to boost my toughness from 1,400,000 to 2,226,000 so think I will find things a little easier now.

Bloody loving the enchanter. Turned a 1 socket chest piece into three sockets. Got rid of some useless stats on a couple of my pieces and replaced it with things to improve my toughness. Quite satisfying when it comes off.

Just did a session majorly focusing on boosting my toughness as much as possible. We have dropped it down to master and found things pretty easy now (just killed Adria). Managed to boost my toughness from 1,400,000 to 2,226,000 so think I will find things a little easier now.

Bloody loving the enchanter. Turned a 1 socket chest piece into three sockets. Got rid of some useless stats on a couple of my pieces and replaced it with things to improve my toughness. Quite satisfying when it comes off.

The Enchanter is pretty damn handy now. Im stuck at work for my last nightshift but Im planning on spending most of the weekend doing as many Rifts as I can for gear.

I really want to get the Thunderfury 1handed sword for my Wizard. Its proc is awesome.

EDIT:

I really want to try and get into a clan to, although havnt looked into it to much just yet.

Last edited:
I've played quite a bit since release and initially enjoyed it. New zone, spells, loot upgrades etc. Rifts and Adventure mode are fun at first, but really it's what we've always been doing, they've put a goal in now. The good drops have dried up for me, I enchanted a few pieces I have and I haven't had any great Legendary's drop. I think the player base will drop off like it did for the original D3. There's something missing in the game, I can't explain it. D2 LOD was great, this game's just good.

I've played quite a bit since release and initially enjoyed it. New zone, spells, loot upgrades etc. Rifts and Adventure mode are fun at first, but really it's what we've always been doing, they've put a goal in now. The good drops have dried up for me, I enchanted a few pieces I have and I haven't had any great Legendary's drop. I think the player base will drop off like it did for the original D3. There's something missing in the game, I can't explain it. D2 LOD was great, this game's just good.

D2 LOD has Baal Runs. Thats pretty much what most of us did back then. More and more Baal runs. And that gave the game a feeling of being a social game. Diablo 3 doesnt feel like that at all. The occasional chatter in general/trade, but thats it.

My wiz as we speak:
CbNjaAw.png

Impressive. I hit 70 lastnight and ticked over 4,000,000 toughness. Damage still needs work though.

I see you don't overly value healing?

So farming on my mage, I came across a 2hander Axe, About 2700Damage. With 28 Reduced level requirement...

So long story short, my 42 Crusader now has 52k Damage, and kill End act bosses on Master in about 10 seconds and is a complete cake walk. Im thinking of leveling on Torment with him...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back