Dockers Fans Jumping The Gun?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2003
The best state in Oz - WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
Look im happy that the dockers won on the weekend and everything ( yes... i no), but did anybody see how their fans carried on at the airport? You thinkd they'd won the Grand Final or something! I know theyre probably excited, butthere are still 3 rounds to go .They could have at least waited till the end of the H&A season to get all excited...

Originally posted by Juddyzthebest
Look im happy that the dockers won on the weekend and everything ( yes... i no), but did anybody see how their fans carried on at the airport? You thinkd they'd won the Grand Final or something! I know theyre probably excited, butthere are still 3 rounds to go .They could have at least waited till the end of the H&A season to get all excited...

It's called passion.

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes
They've spent 9 seasons waiting, let them celebrate as they see fit.

Agreed,

Nothing wrong with giving your team a bit of support after a big win, far from it- if they want to rock up at the airport, good on em.

Originally posted by Mead
Agreed,

Nothing wrong with giving your team a bit of support after a big win, far from it- if they want to rock up at the airport, good on em.

yea it's not as if any of them had to work or anything ;):D:p

Originally posted by noodle
i've got some good mates that are dockers fans and they've had to put up with a lot of **** and disappointment for many years.

Yeah, me too. They were almost suicidal. Watch for the sudden vacation from mental hospitals around the state... ;)

They have a right to be excited - no different to the Eagles in their early days. If the Dockers make it further in the finals than the Eagles this year I'll be barracking for them to kick some eastern states butt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They hate us because we are everything they are not: successful. We have a better, more exciting team with more fans and have had a period of success. It is because of this that they have to make up stories about us, that we are somehow cheating, that we don't have any history?! that we are a corporation and not a club etc etc that we are a tool of their social and financial oppression...

Originally posted by Sera
They hate us because we are everything they are not: successful. We have a better, more exciting team with more fans and have had a period of success. It is because of this that they have to make up stories about us, that we are somehow cheating, that we don't have any history?! that we are a corporation and not a club etc etc that we are a tool of their social and financial oppression...

They also have a pretty exciting team Sera - they just need to trim a few high paid passengers off !!

Originally posted by ImperialPurple
Yeah.. right... :rolleyes:

I'm not saying the Dockers aren't a good exciting team. When fit we are a 2-3 goal better team. Don't take my word though, its the unbiased view of Tim Watson. As for more exciting? What is more exciting than scoring goals? We have scored more than anyone... even Kenny was having orgasms over Judd after the Brisbane game... Matera & Sampi magic vs the two pricks? you folks you are in denial...

I'm not saying the Dockers aren't a good exciting team. When fit we are a 2-3 goal better team. Don't take my word though, its the unbiased view of Tim Watson. As for more exciting? What is more exciting than scoring goals? We have scored more than anyone... even Kenny was having orgasms over Judd after the Brisbane game... Matera & Sampi magic vs the two pricks? you folks you are in denial...

The ladder doesn't lie mate ;)

At the start of the season, Watson had the Eagles 14th or 15th and the Dockers to finish 6th and Pav to win the brownlow, so I respect his opinion ;) And he thinks we will win a premiership within 3 or 4 years.

As for more exciting, I think we are... but that is a matter of opinion.

Originally posted by Kenny_01

As for more exciting, I think we are... but that is a matter of opinion.

as for which team is better, it's a matter of debate.

but IMO the most exciting team in the comp to watch at full flight is the Eagles, and are one of the most attractive teams I've seen in the last 10 years. One of the reasons why I have thoroughly enjoyed this year, even when we're losing.

There has hardly been a dour contest invovling the Eagles this year....

Originally posted by Black Thunder
as for which team is better, it's a matter of debate.

but IMO the most exciting team in the comp to watch at full flight is the Eagles, and are one of the most attractive teams I've seen in the last 10 years. One of the reasons why I have thoroughly enjoyed this year, even when we're losing.

There has hardly been a dour contest invovling the Eagles this year....

I agree the Eagles side at very full flight is very exciting. Like against Brisbane and the first 10 minutes against Collingwood.

Blubber blubber. More exciting? *Scoff* And oh yeah, erm, ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back