Dockers Fans Jumping The Gun?

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that anybody of either allegiance feels the need to continue this thread in its current form is just sad. Both WA teams are headed for the finals...can't we just be individually happy instead of endless **** measuring contests???

The only thing sadder than this kind of thread is a Port v Pies premiership count thread...

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
The fact that anybody of either allegiance feels the need to continue this thread in its current form is just sad. Both WA teams are headed for the finals...can't we just be individually happy instead of endless **** measuring contests???

The only thing sadder than this kind of thread is a Port v Pies premiership count thread...

Agreed.

For ****s sake people not only are the 2 WAs both looking at finals but we are looking at a finals derby!!! sure it may not be played in this state but it would still be preety special.

Originally posted by Sera
I use Tim Watson because he is the only unbiased person (why would he be biased towards the Eagles?) in the media who has given their view on the two teams.

Timmy loves the Eagles because we drafted him, saved his career and got him back in Sheedy's thoughts so he won a Premiership in 1993.

I agree with the latter posters - let's not get silly. Both Freo & Eagles have done very well this year and are good to watch. Look forward to Round 22 and beyond.

Originally posted by dockertor
Huh???

What are these boards for

I'll go to dockerland if I just want to interact with our own.

This board is for Eagle fans to talk about their club. Not for ******** docker fans (I dont mean that every docker fan is a ******** I just mean the ones that are ********s) to come and troll on. Derby week is fine and I actually enjoy the trolling but it seems like every other bloody week someone from the frockers board is trolling.
Go to dockerland then and leave us alone!

Originally posted by carlyp
This board is for Eagle fans to talk about their club. Not for ******** docker fans (I dont mean that every docker fan is a ******** I just mean the ones that are ********s) to come and troll on. Derby week is fine and I actually enjoy the trolling but it seems like every other bloody week someone from the frockers board is trolling.
Go to dockerland then and leave us alone!

Ah bull***** - speak for yaself carlyp !!

I welcome all docker suppporters to mix it up, especially with the lead up to the derby.

Dont be so insular - this is what footy is all about.

Bring on the derby I say !!

Originally posted by Voice of Reason
Timmy loves the Eagles because we drafted him, saved his career and got him back in Sheedy's thoughts so he won a Premiership in 1993.

I'm sure he sheds a tear of joy everytime the Eagles win... :D

Originally posted by Au_Blue#24
I welcome all docker suppporters to mix it up, especially with the lead up to the derby.

Dont be so insular - this is what footy is all about.

Agreed. If the others don't like it then they don't have to read this thread. As long as Dockers supporters post here with their usual propaganda, I'm more than willing to take it up to them.. whoever it is.. Kenny, Freo_Hitman, RogerMellie... anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back