Media Doctor Pantskyle - Agony Aunt

Is Dr. pantskyle a competent doctor and a trained professional?

• Yes - He cured me of my flogginess.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No - I'm still a flog and have a constant boner.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pants-Header.png

Hello members of the Sweet FA.

My name is Dr. pantskyle and I am here to alleviate your fears and offer guidance for those poor lost souls who need friendly advice and maybe just a hug.

This season has been a bit of a doozy for the league, it seems after the league banded together for a great cause in Beyond Blue we've seen an increase of blue characters.

I wish to use this thread for those posters needing some advice and some TLC. We don't wish to lose players who feel unloved or unwanted, we want the league to be strong, to do that it needs YOU.

Feel free to ask a question in here or you can anonymously do it in PM and I'll publish it here. I'll give the honest answers only I can. I'm not afraid to tackle the big issues.

I'm here to help and to keep the league strong. Let me be you hero baby.

Love papabear.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

Don't take my word for it though, just look at the people I helped!

"Before Dr. Pants I was a raging alcoholic who did drugs and beat up old people, I was out of control but after 27 sessions with the doctor I was cured and now I live a plain ordinary life, I'm best friends with my own shadow" - Danoz

"I started in this league as a reject, I was crap, didn't help that my own brother bullied me but with only 62 sessions with Dr. PK I'm now a born again poster, I have confidence in myself, I found a niche interviewing people and my brother is just a sucky turd" -Citroin

"I had a lot of success but I was a crap poster with no personality, after 1100 sessions with Dr. Pantskyle he gave up and just made me a co-captain" -DemonJim

Weren't you a lawyer not long back?

I am still a lawyer, I'm many things crowwy, I'm a doctor, a lawyer, a communist, a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but I am not a pr0n star!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am still a lawyer, I'm many things crowwy, I'm a doctor, a lawyer, a communist, a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but I am not a pr0n star!
And thank whatever based god or liquor you believe in that you are not a pr0n star.

Can I take one of the hugs but without the boner

Although the boner is optional it does make the hug feel more like Sunday school than Monday school.

And thank whatever based god or liquor you believe in that you are not a pr0n star.

The key word is "star".

That's ok, I've started my own Law firm: Sin City Bearly Legal.

I'll also be going ahead with your planned AMA.

I'll fight you in a public place of your choosing.

So we will see you on the lowest rated ones? Filmed with a potato so we can't tell who you are? :p

I'm a very laid back actor, meaning I spend a lot of time on my back.

Back