Media Doctor Pantskyle - Agony Aunt

Is Dr. pantskyle a competent doctor and a trained professional?

• Yes - He cured me of my flogginess.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No - I'm still a flog and have a constant boner.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

DR Pants - I feel fine but many of my friends and relatives tell me I have lost touch. What are the signs?

DR Pants - I ave a weird rash in a place I don't want you to see. I have taken several strategic photographs that I would like to share with you. Are you open to such events taking place?

DR Pants - I am a straight man in a relationship, but I find myself having feelings for PVF when he gets angry. Is this normal?

DR Pants - Remember when your dog ate my fish and you told me I didn't have any fish…Well why did I have the bowl Pants? Why did I have the bowl?

DR Pants - Someone broke Juggalo Balla and turned him into a nice guy. Can you fix him?

DR Pants - Are you actually a doctor. If so, what qualifications do you have?

DR Pants - Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the greatest admin of them all?

DR Pants - I'm drunk. Advice?

DR Pants - Your campaign has the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

Do you know how long it took me to edit that?

As league admin, I need to uphold standards.

And eop1jwf2ehqisvbc 'oJPW
That's more like it

post-43360-Did-we-just-become-best-friend-O87H.gif

Sorry to break up this little fap 'n clap...but can I have my goat back?

DR Pants - I feel fine but many of my friends and relatives tell me I have lost touch. What are the signs?

DR Pants - I ave a weird rash in a place I don't want you to see. I have taken several strategic photographs that I would like to share with you. Are you open to such events taking place?

DR Pants - I am a straight man in a relationship, but I find myself having feelings for PVF when he gets angry. Is this normal?

DR Pants - Remember when your dog ate my fish and you told me I didn't have any fish…Well why did I have the bowl Pants? Why did I have the bowl?

DR Pants - Someone broke Juggalo Balla and turned him into a nice guy. Can you fix him?

DR Pants - Your campaign has the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?
Just use three simple words: "I am gay".

tigland does not approve of this drunk posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dr Pants I have an emergency.

You know how sometimes you burp and you can taste food? Typically this occurs with hot dogs.

Well that happens all the time to me but generally it predicts what I'm going to be eating.

How many sessions will it take to cure this?

Which part?
Brisbane.
Dr Pants I have an emergency.

You know how sometimes you burp and you can taste food? Typically this occurs with hot dogs.

Well that happens all the time to me but generally it predicts what I'm going to be eating.

How many sessions will it take to cure this?
I've booked you in for 14 sessions.
Dr. Pants I made a mess in my bed and I don't know what it is... 8c
It's semen and its not all yours.

Back