Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
QLD Bulls, Brisbane Heat
dr_pepper_can.jpg

355ml's of pure heaven with a combined taste of 23 flavours. Dr Pepper is the flavour, it isn't orange flavoured, it isn't strawbery flavoured and it isn't cola or any other sort of flavour, it is Dr Pepper. Invented a year before Coca-Cola in 1885 who eventually failed in bringing out a copy cat flavour in coke cherry.

Just bought myself a 24 can carton of these bad boy's at a Drink Depot, not easy to find these days in Australia but the drink's elusiveness just adds to the pristine taste of this drink from the gods.

I once heard that Dr. Pepper is cheaper than water in the US.
I wonder if that's an urban myth, or if it's actually true.
Wouldn't really suprise me.

Last edited:
Wouldn't really surprise me :rolleyes:.

Some places in the US it's as popular as Coke or even more popular.

Really don't get what the attraction with it is.

Just drank some warm Dr Pepper here in the UK, ****ing awful. That shit needs to be refigerated, ffs.

And yes, I agree with the OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather eat an entire jar of Tiger Blam than drink that shit. Should be a law against making shit products like Dr Pepper.

I'd rather drink my own urine than drink Dr Pepper, awful stuff.

Awful, awful drink.

Wouldn't really surprise me :rolleyes:.

Some places in the US it's as popular as Coke or even more popular.

Really don't get what the attraction with it is.

Disgusting. Tastes like medicine.

I'd rather eat an entire jar of Tiger Blam than drink that shit. Should be a law against making shit products like Dr Pepper.

agree:thumbsu:

Mountain Dew Voltage

2763181260_f9e13e5432.jpg

dr_pepper_can.jpg

355ml's of pure heaven with a combined taste of 23 flavours. Dr Pepper is the flavour, it isn't orange flavoured, it isn't strawbery flavoured and it isn't cola or any other sort of flavour, it is Dr Pepper. Invented a year before Coca-Cola in 1885 who eventually failed in bringing out a copy cat flavour in coke cherry.

Just bought myself a 24 can carton of these bad boy's at a Drink Depot, not easy to find these days in Australia but the drink's elusiveness just adds to the pristine taste of this drink from the gods.

If I remember correctly did not Dr Pepper make a huge marketing push in the late 1990's to get this product up and running in Australia?

I remember it being in Corner shop's and Supermarkets etc.
It is certainly a unique tasting Drink (I take it never took off here)

If I remember correctly did not Dr Pepper make a huge marketing push in the late 1990,s to get this product up and running in Australia?

I remember it being in Corner shop supermarkets etc.
It is certainly a unique tasting Drink (I take it never took off here)

yeah was massive media saturation....i remember being in year 7 at the time every kid at school was drinking it....never cared for it at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back