Opinion Draft preview (Thread closed, pls move discussion to new draft 'review' thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If petracca somehow falls to 5, it would erase the pain of not getting moore for our second round pick.

I will post a picture of me fapping to your naked picture if that happens.:eek:
wat_is_love-105534.gif

Langdon wasn't a slider with no one really regarding him that highly. An example of this is I managed to take Langdon in the bigfooty official draft at the end of the year as a rookie in the second round to put that in perspective.

At last years draft, Buckley couldn't contain his excitement about Langdon. Told me they couldn't believe that he slipped though the draft. I was lucky to have a good 10+ min chat to him as soon as it finished.

Got my tickets again this year and hoping to get some good info off him again.

If anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask him or Dekka, fire away... Fingers crossed I get into the inner sanctum again :)

The Herald Sun is reporting that the Demons are "considering overlooking Christian Petracca in favour of 203cm forward Peter Wright."

"Melbourne is expected to decide on Thursday morning on whether it needs another tall goalkicker to partner Jesse Hogan instead of Petracca’s X-factor.

If true. Gws pls take pickket.

Do people think at this stage its more likely than not we'll use Pick 75?
I think more likely than not.
With the evenness of the draft, surely someone will be available ay 75 that Hine rates.
Bearing in mind the 'live' picks will finish in the early 60's with most picks then spent on rookie upgrades.
Frost can then be upgraded via LTI (If we didn't have LTI then most likely we would pass on 75, to enable Frost to be upgraded via nominated rookie).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently McCartin is a sure thing with pick 1, and APPARENTLY Melbourne are likely to take Wright and Brayshaw (I know it's only a Facebook rumour, but still).

Would GWS pass on Petracca of he's there at 4?

The Herald Sun is reporting that the Demons are "considering overlooking Christian Petracca in favour of 203cm forward Peter Wright."

"Melbourne is expected to decide on Thursday morning on whether it needs another tall goalkicker to partner Jesse Hogan instead of Petracca’s X-factor.

If true. Gws pls take pickket.

Roo’s on 3AW ended the Rumor as BS

There's no way gws will pass on perracca if he's at 4. The kids a very good player with his only knock is his kicking efficiency is a little off other people.

That's too bad - if he'd gone to GWS, we could've recruited him back from there in two years.

I dare say he's not that enamored with the thought of ending up at Melbourne or the saints.

Both are a rabble.

I'll be surprised if he or we don't come knocking in 2 years time.

I dare say he's not that enamored with the thought of ending up at Melbourne or the saints.

Both are a rabble.

I'll be surprised if he or we don't come knocking in 2 years time.

Espically IF he goes to Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back