PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Joined the BF club too :thumbsu:

Nice, good to see another couple members. I believe there is one more spot available. I am hoping they end up adding an option to race with your own club members without randoms, I am getting a bit sick of these destruction derby types when all i wanna do is show my skills off track-racing!

Anyone that want to join forces, i got a nice club for you. "PAFC1870" :D
Hit me up, membership is open ;)

Getting a bit sick of the "clean lap" star requirements on the higher difficulties. Drive a perfect line, a couple corners left, get rear ended by the AI, no clean lap. Repeat as necessary. Might have to be a bit sneaky to get those requirements I think.

Smart people are waiting for GT7 now, i sure am.

No excuse this s**t hasn't been fixed already.... no excuse why it came out so ****ed in the first place. Evo would be lucky not to get shut down for this, pretty big * up for a new IP, especially considering it was delayed for almost a year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought it a few weeks ago when I was standing in line waiting to buy Shadow of Mordor. Really regretful impulse buy. I've managed to suck a few hours out of it but after playing so much Horizon 2 it just feels so sterile. Trading in this weekend.

TheKanga likes this ;)

TheKanga likes this ;)

:D

FWIW besides the digital games that came with my XB1, Horizon 2 is the only game I own on it now. Not through fanboy preference, it's just because I've been PS since the first one and it's what my IRL friends and family play. I wouldn't give it a stuff if it were the other way around.

But seriously, as someone who doesn't have any interest in motor sport Horizon 2 is awesome, and for someone like me it's hard to play that then pick up Driveclub. Maybe more for enthusiasts, I don't know.

Smart people are waiting for GT7 now, i sure am.

No excuse this s**t hasn't been fixed already.... no excuse why it came out so ****** in the first place. Evo would be lucky not to get shut down for this, pretty big **** up for a new IP, especially considering it was delayed for almost a year.
Yea nearly a 12 month delay and it still releases half arsed, not good enough and they should be getting more flak than they have.

Finished 3 starring everything the other night, but still only got up to Level 30. Looks like I'm going to have grind a bit more through old events to get to 40, or probably even just start hitting up online races.

That very last event before the final (the venom hotlap) was a bloody killer though. Spent about 2 hours on that alone. Good thing about this game though is you always feel like you're a chance if you can just fix a few lines and hit your braking zones a bit better. No requirements ever feel impossible.

That very last event before the final (the venom hotlap) was a bloody killer though. Spent about 2 hours on that alone. Good thing about this game though is you always feel like you're a chance if you can just fix a few lines and hit your braking zones a bit better. No requirements ever feel impossible.
That one got me for a bit, I kept losing too much time on the first corner. I just ended up smashing into the fence and boucning back on to the track to avoid breaking and slowing

That one got me for a bit, I kept losing too much time on the first corner. I just ended up smashing into the fence and boucning back on to the track to avoid breaking and slowing

I was always so close but just couldn't crack it, then yeah, somehow pulled out a massive first sector and smashed it. Watching a few Youtube videos to see where other people brake and what lines they take helped a bit too when I just couldn't get that last half a second.

I was always so close but just couldn't crack it, then yeah, somehow pulled out a massive first sector and smashed it. Watching a few Youtube videos to see where other people brake and what lines they take helped a bit too when I just couldn't get that last half a second.
I only did that for some drifting events, i never got the timing quite right for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back