Resource DT/SC/Fantasy General Questions Thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarryd Lyons. Seems to score poorly or get dropped whenever BCrouch plays. Is their a relationship between Crouch playing and how much mid time Lyons gets? Probably trading either Lyons of Kerridge this week.

Yep. The more Crouches we have in the side, the less time Lyons gets in the center, so he has to spend more time at half forward. That said, he was down a bit on his usual output last week.

I need a bottom dollar M/F to downgrade to to afford my last upgrade.

Adelaide have 2 $102k m/f's in Greenwood and Beech.

I don't expect whoever I pick to play or need them to, but hypothetically if 1 was to be upgraded to the senior list who would it be?

I know Beech is coming back from a quad complaint and Greenwood is an NBL convert.

I need a bottom dollar M/F to downgrade to to afford my last upgrade.

Adelaide have 2 $102k m/f's in Greenwood and Beech.

I don't expect whoever I pick to play or need them to, but hypothetically if 1 was to be upgraded to the senior list who would it be?

I know Beech is coming back from a quad complaint and Greenwood is an NBL convert.

Greenwood showed more earlier this season, he's probably first in line at this stage.

Neither will get even close to playing AFL this year though.

Hi Crows,

Just after some advice for this weekends game.

Background. I have made my leagues supercoach draft grandfinal. Aside from bragging rights, the more important part is the money that i stand to win.

Fortunately i was well on top of the ladder for most of the year, so i had the chance to scan ahead at the fixture to see what games were being played in this round. I saw that The crows were going to take on the Lions and decided to target this game.

I now have Walker, Crouch, Crouch and Lyons in my team/on my bench.

I am pretty confident of going with the Crouch brothers, particularly Matt who has served me well recently. What are your thoughts on Walker this week? The ankle seems to have thrown a spanner in my works. But he is going to get so much supply this week if he plays, he would surely score well.

And Lyons. I don't know much about him other than him tearing North a new one back in round 1 2015. Seemed to score well last week. Do you think its likely he will do so again this week?

Hi Crows,

Just after some advice for this weekends game.

Background. I have made my leagues supercoach draft grandfinal. Aside from bragging rights, the more important part is the money that i stand to win.

Fortunately i was well on top of the ladder for most of the year, so i had the chance to scan ahead at the fixture to see what games were being played in this round. I saw that The crows were going to take on the Lions and decided to target this game.

I now have Walker, Crouch, Crouch and Lyons in my team/on my bench.

I am pretty confident of going with the Crouch brothers, particularly Matt who has served me well recently. What are your thoughts on Walker this week? The ankle seems to have thrown a spanner in my works. But he is going to get so much supply this week if he plays, he would surely score well.

And Lyons. I don't know much about him other than him tearing North a new one back in round 1 2015. Seemed to score well last week. Do you think its likely he will do so again this week?

I have Lyons in my DT and he's been killing it for me. As for Walker I have a feeling we won't risk it this week as we are playing Brisbane.

Hi there Crows fans, apologies if this has been asked already but is it likely that CEY backs up his 90 from last week against us this week?

Hi there Crows fans, apologies if this has been asked already but is it likely that CEY backs up his 90 from last week against us this week?

Might not even make the team, check back after 5pm. If he plays, he'll be playing a half forward role with Thommo back in the team, but against Freo I guess 90 is on the table

Might not even make the team, check back after 5pm. If he plays, he'll be playing a half forward role with Thommo back in the team, but against Freo I guess 90 is on the table

Yeah that's what I'm banking on. I'm in a semi final out of sheer luck and need all the help that I can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back