Dustin Martin Signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep all discussion re Dustin Martin and his potential contract in here.

Use some common sense about what is and is not appropriate. If you wouldn't like a younger family member to read it, then don't post it.

If you have nothing contribute, exercise your right to not post because Threadbans will be given for people that contribute rubbish.

Robbo is an idiot. Has this year gone from being one of my favorite 'journalists' to the point where I change the station if he's on.

Curveball (dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnn) = Now that Leppa is at Brisbane there's a connection with Dusty and Carr will use it to push for a chat. Throw in the exodus at the Lions and they'll have the cap room. Any idiot can join the dots there.

There is not a chance in hell that the Hawks are burning calories in the lead up to the Grand Final worrying about Dusty (whom they would have to pay more than Roughead, Cyril, Burgoyne, Birchall, Lake, etc).

Only after I told you all to get a move on to reach 5,000.
Hmmmph.gif

Robbo is an idiot. Has this year gone from being one of my favorite 'journalists' to the point where I change the station if he's on.

Curveball (dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnn) = Now that Leppa is at Brisbane there's a connection with Dusty and Carr will use it to push for a chat. Throw in the exodus at the Lions and they'll have the cap room. Any idiot can join the dots there.

There is not a chance in hell that the Hawks are burning calories in the lead up to the Grand Final worrying about Dusty (whom they would have to pay more than Roughead, Cyril, Burgoyne, Birchall, Lake, etc).

Could the Curveball be a potential trade involving Heath Shaw??? Only say cause I heard on SEN that we have enquired about him.

Pick 10 and Shaw for Martin. Then Pick 10 onto GWS for Adams.

Just shooting the s**t...

[user]Greggy[/user] love the signature. They could pinch him for low coin if he was happy to take the deal, but we know that Roadkill Ralph is angling for 600 large..

If he stays for what we've already offered, WE'VE overpaid. but fair enough, sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

If someone else is willing to pay even more than what we've offered, then they've SERIOUSLY overpaid, and good luck to them and to Dusty.

Recent coaching appointment aside, Brisbane are probably the leagues' stupidest* club and thus might open up the chequebook for him, but surely Leppa is going to have enough on his plate without having to worry about the full-time supervision of one player.

*sorry Dees, re-signing Watts and grooming him as a midfielder :eek: nearly got you over the line

There is no curve ball other then the shape of Robbo's head.

As to Shaw being targeted by the club, the news broke yesterday about him wanting to seek a deal in a trade. I would think it would be extremely poor of us if our list management team did not have a look but IMO thats all it would be a look. Any information at this stage that puts Dusty for a shaw trade is pure fantasy.

Dusty to Brisbane wont happen, happy to be crucified if it does, im that sure it wont :p

EDIT - As to GWS as they have said themselves. The only real connection would be that Dusty's dad lives down the road, thats it. IMO as from this morning, Dusty is on track to still be a tiger next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curveball is that the GWS and Collingwood are still in the running IMO.

Tiger71 I respect robbo as a journalist so something must have happened?

Tiger71 I respect robbo as a journalist so something must have happened?

Thats where you and I differ. In his early days when he was hungry I respected him but now he is caught up in the hype of the job and not the role of his job. Just look at his biased reporting regarding Essendon. I cant remember the herald being beaten to info by the age as often during Mikes reign.

IMO the fat man is trolling. Look at his past history, if he had something he would have used his 360 platform to state " wait till tomorrows paper" He did not do that, is the reason I believe he is just saying this to be able to by some miracle something does happen he can sorta make a claim.

Thats where you and I differ. In his early days when he was hungry I respected him but now he is caught up in the hype of the job and not the role of his job. Just look at his biased reporting regarding Essendon. I cant remember the herald being beaten to info by the age as often during Mikes reign.

IMO the fat man is trolling. Look at his past history, if he had something he would have used his 360 platform to state " wait till tomorrows paper" He did not do that, is the reason I believe he is just saying this to be able to by some miracle something does happen he can sorta make a claim.

I understand where you are coming from but I think he is a good one not like hutchy.

spoken to your sauce?

I understand where you are coming from but I think he is a good one not like hutchy.

Agree to disagree :)

Again if anyone thinks since 2pm we have made esquires about shaw and pick 10 for Martin then to off load pick 10 to gws for Adams is dreaming. The news broke at 2pm yesterday lol. I am not rubbishing the deal, personally if that was on the table I would seriously look at it ( my dusty feelings aside)as if we could get that would be amazing. keep our first pick, get adams and we only lose Dusty? Yes please! BUT imo thats only supporters driven rumor. Its not coming from the club imo

Agree to disagree :)

Again if anyone thinks since 2pm we have made esquires about shaw and pick 10 for Martin then to off load pick 10 to gws for Adams is dreaming. The news broke at 2pm yesterday lol. I am not rubbishing the deal, personally if that was on the table I would seriously look at it ( my dusty feelings aside)as if we could get that would be amazing. keep our first pick, get adams and we only lose Dusty? Yes please! BUT imo thats only supporters driven rumor. Its not coming from the club imo

Have you heard anything about Adams and Hampson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back