Dustin Martin Signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

....as long as we get at least 14 more games from him. :thumbsu:

Surely Carr won't still be around in the 2030's/40's.

Anyone know what Dan Richardson has said during the presser?
Dan said we knew Dusty was exploring his options with other clubs and the club was prepared to move on without Dusty
But we (RFC ) are happy that he has signed for 2 years

Reporters pressed Dan for more detail about whether Dusty was poorly advised or whether his attitude to be shopped around was appropriate...Dan was having none of it and info was not forthcoming

The fact that Reporters were quite vocal in Dusty's attitude with the club and poor management by Carr
leads me to believe the media will be watching Dusty's every move from here on

Dan said we knew Dusty was exploring his options with other clubs and the club was prepared to move on without Dusty
But we (RFC ) are happy that he has signed for 2 years

Reporters pressed Dan for more detail about whether Dusty was poorly advised or whether his attitude to be shopped around was appropriate...Dan was having none of it and info was not forthcoming

Reporters also quite vocal in Dusty's attitude with the club and poor management by Carr

This leads me to believe the media will be watching Dusty's every move from here on
If he thought life as an AFL footballer was tough now.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK Dusty, you're back.

Time to get fair dinkum now. Party all you like pre-season.
Come back healthy. Commit to the entire season. Don't put s**t into your body and prepare properly.
The aim for you next year should be to play out FULL matches. That means doing everything right as a professional sportsman. Then we all benefit.

If you can get the best out of your body through professional preparation and commitment you may just become a great of the club, and help the Richmond Football Club win its next Premiership.

No matter how long anyone lives or what they do after Football, anyone that wins an AFL Premiership becomes immortal in that Club and the AFL. As long as AFL is played, those that win a Flag are documented forever in the history of this sport. Some of us would sell our souls to get that chance!

Give your all to the Club and you'll have our ongoing forward support.
s**t in our faces and we'll never forget it.
Our Membership money pays your wages.

You have a lot of improvement left Dusty if you're serious.
Richmond supporters and the Club are really serious about our next Flag.

Cheers

Maybe Dusty insisted that whatever was put on the table by other clubs, Richmond would have the final call. Then when Richmond and Dusty were ready to sign, Carr may have delayed it again and again with supposed interest from other clubs.
i understand after maybe 2 clubs but really if he wanted to stay at Richmond why go through this whole saga for what?50-80K after Tax.The Bloke i feel sorry for is Gary March,Opened his home to Dusty.

Ignore those that have attacked your original post Mate, I agree totally with what you said.

At no stage did Martin say "I have quit", in fact from what has been said by a few on here and by Leon Cameron on AFL 360 on Fox, which I watched, he had nothing but praise for our footy Club. Was pretty obvious he wanted to stay. Yes, he could have short circuited some of the crap that Carr and possibly his old man put him through, but he did what was was told to do by the man he was paying to represent him.

Some of the attacks on him from Tiger fans have been disgusting, especially some of the comments on his Instagram account.

I for one, am really happy he has signed on again, could not have borne watching him playing for the drug cheats!!

That's how I read his post too, for once I have been calm in here I think I even got a like from RT, but then again I have been busy on the drug board

web_full.jpeg

938804.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back