Dutch Football show that wants to know more about Aussie Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Oranjefooty

Draftee
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Hi there,
I'm working on a sports TV programme that will be coming in Australia in April. I'm introducing myself here as I'm keen to make contact with Regional/Amateur teams that are located in Melbourne or Sydney. We have already made contact with AFL but we are wanting to get even more involved. The programme's aim is to show a Dutch audience what Aussie Rules is about.
I hope to hear from everyone and their thoughts.
ADMIN: I would be happy to post this elsewhere if need be, please advise.

thanks

Probably not worth going to Sydney as they are more NRL (rugby league) based. Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth are the biggest aussie rules cities with a richer history

Hi there,
I'm working on a sports TV programme that will be coming in Australia in April. I'm introducing myself here as I'm keen to make contact with Regional/Amateur teams that are located in Melbourne or Sydney. We have already made contact with AFL but we are wanting to get even more involved. The programme's aim is to show a Dutch audience what Aussie Rules is about.

thanks

Check websites for VAFA, EFL, EDFL and NFL, these leagues are predominately played by guys for the love of the game. They provide a mix of professionals and blue collar.

In Victoria, if you are interested in more grass roots football, you should try the amateur VAFA
You can also try the country football leagues of which there are many, all found under the banner of VCFL

Hi there,

thanks

Veel succes!

Isn't Jimmy Bartel of Dutch heritage?
Maybe contact the Geelong Football Club to see if he's available for an interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back