Multiplat EA Sports UFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys nothing like the demo. AI doesn't spam either which is great. Currently playing as Tate vs McMann and somehow I cannot knock McMann out, I have got full mount and postured like 3 times and smashed elbows to her probably 12 times in total. Head is pissing out blood but she just won't go down :mad:.

Sure will be. Probably wont be on til after 8 though.
No worries.

Had a match with a mate just before Azarole i think it is.. and I was dominating him and was probably winning the rounds 4-0. Fifth round started and I was all over him, he ducked my punch and hit me with an overhand right and just knocked me straight out. :eek:
where ya get it? how much?
EB - $100 I think.. could have price matched BIG W for $78 now that I think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the takedown defence system is horrible...
also don't understand why you can't block and throw punches from ur guard .. at least jabs and straights
Takedown defence just needs to be learnt properly, takes a bit of learning your opponents game plan too.

Just won my first "official" online game with-in 1:20. Take down, hammer fists, rocked him, let him up, two superman punches and KO.

Done about 12 games with Rendered Unsafe only won one (the second) but he has explained to me what to do and the last couple of matches could have gone either way.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back