Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts Round 23: Sydney v Richmond @ ANZ, Sat 30 Aug 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good move not to risk JPK , McGlynn etc ( no way they miss week one of finals ). Just means Mitchell and Biggs get another full game under there belts ( just in case anymore injuries they are ready to go ) and with Bird unlikely atm they might be fighting it out for his spot come the first final.
Being a PCL I really cant see Bird playing week one of finals and I don't know if they would bring all 3 in at once anyway.
IMO I still would pull Buddy out , with Rance scrapping him all game and with Buddys temper and his carry over points you don't want him loosing the plot , plus will be fresh for week one after missing wrestling match with Rance .

Can't see buddy losing his temper this week. Even if rampe is sexually assaulting him, he has the coleman wrapped up and with it being a virtual dead rubber for us , not much to lose his temper over . I think Tippett and buddy need as much time together as possible

Can't see buddy losing his temper this week. Even if rampe is sexually assaulting him, he has the coleman wrapped up and with it being a virtual dead rubber for us , not much to lose his temper over . I think Tippett and buddy need as much time together as possible

Rampe is on his team, so he probably would allow the sexual assault.

Like his hit on Mal last , that game was also a dead rubber

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a really awkward sexual assault if carried out by Rampe.

Good team selections again. Really pleased they've stuck with Towers at forward pocket, so good for our structure.

Harry Cunningham was awarded sportsman of the year down in Wagga during the week.

If Sam Reid is made the sub, then it's just about perfect.

Naismith at 205cm, whoa!

Towers is an interesting one. We shouldn't underestimate the importance Horse is placing on finding pace across all lines. If ROK not getting a game doesn't scream it, then our perseverance with Gaz while he found his spot, Lloyd slotting into his an "undroppable" position, and now Biggs and Towers, says it all really.

The more pace we have, the less worried we are about Reid, Goodes, Tippo, Buddy and Pyke all playing in the one side (when fit).

sam reid sub?? cant be serious?
Very serious. We've been too tall in too many games. Tippett is back rucking, Adam Goodes is in good form, and Tom Mitchell has made a real difference in the middle.

Sam's form has been patchy, he has been squeezed out, but remains an excellent sub if any of our talls go down.

Very serious. We've been too tall in too many games. Tippett is back rucking, Adam Goodes is in good form, and Tom Mitchell has made a real difference in the middle.

Sam's form has been patchy, he has been squeezed out, but remains an excellent sub if any of our talls go down.

Ok

I hate the tall sub, I have seen it rarely work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back