Opinion Eddie is Pissed

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at the VFL today which is super rare.

He looked really Mad/Pissed off.

Asked him IF he was having Fun . Said NO very Definate.

Reckon the Players and Footy Department is going to cop it.

I hope he does as they need a Kick up the Ass

You mean that Eddie was in the precence of the most famous Collingwood BigFooty poster of all time and he didn't know ?

Eddie bleeds black and white, and we're all bleeding at the moment.

Absolutely we are. When the coach says we lost because the effort was not there the alarm bells are ringing. I expect to see at least four changes after that insipid effort. The guy I feel most sorry for is Swanny. At this rate he may never play another final.

Was at the VFL today which is super rare.

He looked really Mad/Pissed off.

Asked him IF he was having Fun . Said NO very Definate.

Reckon the Players and Footy Department is going to cop it.

I hope he does as they need a Kick up the Ass

No need to press red to see Ed red, I didn't hear the call but I doubt he had fun.

Absolutely we are. When the coach says we lost because the effort was not there the alarm bells are ringing. I expect to see at least four changes after that insipid effort. The guy I feel most sorry for is Swanny. At this rate he may never play another final.
This year has a lot of North 2013 about it (I think that was the year), the year where they lost every close game they were in and couldn't get into the finals. The sad thing is, this is what I expected from our club in 2015 (albeit not a loss to Melbourne), but it's just the sad reality of being being 8-3, pushing at the time the two best sides in the comp to within a goal and we should of won both, to not playing finals is now a bitter pill to swallow. Next year we should be playing finals, especially if we add that extra midfield class in Treloar.

Will Eddie sack Buckley? No.
When will he? Maybe we are in so much trouble we can't get out of it.

If this downward spiral were to continue into 2016 then I believe Eddie would sack Bucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fairly certain Ed will put the acid on next year and make a tough call if required. the only thing that worries me about the current side is that they rarely look to be having fun. when you are not enjoying what you are doing you rarely become elite at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is still Australia isn't it???

It's Eddie is "pissed off"....!!!

Pissed is an American term. In this country it means drunk.

I hate this Americanisation of our language -- It's also arse not ass, it's defence not deefence, etc etc

And when it all comes good, you (as usual) will refuse to acknowledge he had anything to do with it
When? You are that confident we will win premierships? Can you let me know so I can a bet on?
Meanwhile, just remind me what I failed to acknowledge last time it all came good rather than make stuff up.

This is still Australia isn't it???

It's Eddie is "pissed off"....!!!

Pissed is an American term. In this country it means drunk.

I hate this Americanisation of our language -- It's also arse not ass, it's defence not deefence, etc etc
Exactly...I assumed this thread was about Eddie being drunk

Out of curiosity because I was at the game........Did Eddie mention anything about a Collingwood Supporter in the last quarter throwing his
jumper onto the MCG???

2017 but I'm guessing you won't enjoy it as much as I will
Right now it would appear I am less confident than you are but I will enjoy it as much as you if it happens and as much as I enjoyed 1990 and 2010 but you still haven't answered my question about your made up comment.

Eddie told Malthouse that if he had to choose between Collingwood and Malthouse, it would be Collingwood.
He'll say the same to Buckley but there is a difference. I'd expect Buckley to take it on the chin and not cry "oh the humanity".
I don't think they'll offer Bucks an extension at the end of this year. If they do, they know something that many don't.
Eddie should look at the list and strongly suggest that Bucks gives up on his love of midfielders and we target players at the book ends. The Melbourne game highlighted the need.

[QUOTE="FiloBeddoe, post: 40002751, member: 56538]The Melbourne game highlighted the need.[/QUOTE]Didn't the game highlight our poor skills?
We had our best KP forward and best KP back out (granted Reid may never be that again) and we took a KP forward in the last draft.
The priority for me would be footskills as much as any positional requirement. Until a few poorly skilled players are replaced by highly skilled players we can't win much against the better sides.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="FiloBeddoe, post: 40002751, member: 56538The Melbourne game highlighted the need.
Didn't the game highlight our poor skills?
We had our best KP forward and best KP back out (granted Reid may never be that again) and we took a KP forward in the last draft.
The priority for me would be footskills as much as any positional requirement. Until a few poorly skilled players are replaced by highly skilled players we can't win much against the better sides.[/QUOTE]
Absolutely. I should have mentioned that it needs to be established KP talent.
I'm not a fan of the rumoured Treloar deal. In the end we get another mid who'll have the ball kicked over his head or we'll get him smashed when it drops short coming out of the backline. Who does he kick it to when the work rate of the forwards leaves a lot to be desired? FWIW, I think Reid is done.
The Pies need a big signing who'll have immediate impact at either end IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back