Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1: v Hawthorn (A)
Round 2: v WBD (H)
Round 3: v Adelaide (A)
Round 4: v Carlton (A)
Round 5: v Collingwood (A)
Round 6: v Melbourne (H)
Round 7: v Port Adelaide (A)
Round 8: v St Kilda (H)
Round 9: v Richmond (H)

Really can't be bothered doing the rest but I can see this happening.

Round 1: v Hawthorn (A)
Round 2: v WBD (H)
Round 3: v Adelaide (A)
Round 4: v Carlton (A)
Round 5: v Collingwood (A)
Round 6: v Melbourne (H)
Round 7: v Port Adelaide (A)
Round 8: v St Kilda (H)
Round 9: v Richmond (H)

Really can't be bothered doing the rest but I can see this happening.
Would be the first time we've played Hawthorn in Round 1 in a very long time.

Would be the first time we've played Hawthorn in Round 1 in a very long time.

I figure the AFL would love to see us start the year with a big L next to our name.

Quick question regarding silver memberships - we have a flexi 3 game family membership, but I want to upgrade to a silver one for me so I can go to the GF...

Anyway, can you buy extra tickets for the home games at all, and can you get guests into the function rooms?

I am so sick of the ticketmaster farmed out membership website! I'm currently on my 4th unsuccessful attempt to renew my membership, and now the website is just not functioning at all. First 2 attempts were trying to reset my password so I could log into the damn thing, and the third attempt it got all the way to the final submission before the website stopped loading.
When I rang up to pay my last advantage payment from this year over the phone because the website woudn't accept my new credit card, I made sure I let them know how atrocious the website is, surely I'm not alone in my disgust for it?

Bronze basic or Bronze premium for a first time "games" member? Never been in the position to go to games but next year I am so I'm joining in the fun.

That's the one I get, it's a pretty good deal.

I wish they offered a customized system where you could check off individual games you wanted to see and it would calculate a membership price based on how many games you see and how many off field benefits you want. Discount each individual item at a rate determined by the total number of items each customer checks off so a guy paying for the equivalent of a High Mark would pay less per game than someone getting a scarf and a pass to 5 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the one I get, it's a pretty good deal.

I wish they offered a customized system where you could check off individual games you wanted to see and it would calculate a membership price based on how many games you see and how many off field benefits you want. Discount each individual item at a rate determined by the total number of items each customer checks off so a guy paying for the equivalent of a High Mark would pay less per game than someone getting a scarf and a pass to 5 games.

That would be a nightmare for 55k people, reserved seat holders, who gets what etc.

Instead you choose from 3, 11 and 18 game membership and use the resale system for the games you cannot attend

With KIA just launching their WeAreKIA slogan, its perhaps safe to say EFC will use We are Essendon officially I think.

Just got my renewal notice today. They have included a $40 new facility fee that you have to opt out of. Not too impressed with that.

Just got my renewal notice today. They have included a $40 new facility fee that you have to opt out of. Not too impressed with that.
It must be proportional to the cost of your membership. My opt out amount was $15.

Hmm. Maybe it's related to whether you've donated to the Flight Plan already?

There'd be a system of some sort to it, it wouldn't be completely random.

But I have... A few times, unless they know I'm a push over? haha

Hmm. Maybe it's related to whether you've donated to the Flight Plan already?

There'd be a system of some sort to it, it wouldn't be completely random.

Yeah, no point asking for $75 from someone on a 3 game membership and no way they're going to miss the opportunity to ask some exorbitant amount from high mark members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back