Game Day Enhance Home Games for Supporters!

Remove this Banner Ad

If we have to adopt a song it has to be 'Eye of the Tiger' doesn't it?

Certainly be right up there as possible ideal choice flea....

How about we adopt the Angels." Am I ever gonna see your face again"? ETC ETC....
The new victory song...how I'd love to hear us roar "NO WAY, GET ****, *** OFF!!!" as Collingwood or Carlton trudge off the ground after a humiliating defeat. Take that Eddie, you fat campaigner!

If we have to adopt a song it has to be 'Eye of the Tiger' doesn't it?
For some reason,I prefer "welcome to the jungle" as a theme song instead. Make the mcg our jungle and the opposition our prey to feast on... And than have the real life tiger as well getting stuck into the opposition mascot to. Especially that flog of a Carlton mascot!!!

The tiger army singing "You'll never walk alone" at 3rd quarter time would be magical.

Think we should all stand with our scarfs above our head when the theme song comes on before the game.

Yer amazing!!

And the joke is...there was probably a time in England when playing YNWA before a Liverpool game seemed cheap and stupid. You have to start somewhere. I am jealous of Port doing their thing....it's so dumb that it took the football club to do it. Yer it's not my favourite song and I'd do it a bit differently but amazing. I've always wanted a Richmond supporter or supporter group to get off their arse and do something like this. Now it's done and we will look like gooses following! :(

A little bit like #17 Trent Cotchin thing. If you abandon or don't even start tradition then it can't be tradition. Bloody dumb attitude.

Now I don't want jank ball park music playing exactly but we should always be trying to do something.

Sick of the, "It's football....we don't need it"

Well we don't need to keep yellow and black, don't need to keep the sash, should've stayed with black boots only, scrap the 50m arc, go back to one umpire wearing white...get rid of everything modern in the game. Go back to skinny unco blokes kicking mongrels 40m down the line in a jank kick to kick like it was in the 70s and earlier.....yuk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ravens in the NFL do the 7 Nation Army chant before/after games and big plays. I think it's pretty cool, it was a bit awkward at the time when it was first catching on because it was really pushed by the club for fans to adopt it. Now the fans love it and its kind of a signature of the team.

The Ravens in the NFL do the 7 Nation Army chant before/after games and big plays. I think it's pretty cool, it was a bit awkward at the time when it was first catching on because it was really pushed by the club for fans to adopt it. Now the fans love it and its kind of a signature of the team.

The less Melbourne Victory the better; but the roots of this riff goes back to a gig at the Corner Hotel.
Only appropriate if it comes home. :)

Elimination final 2015
Richmond v Geelong - MCG 85k+

Deledio kicks a goal just before 3 quarter time and we trail by 8 points.

Siren goes for end of 3rd quarter.

The tiger army all stand up, scarfs above our heads and start singing;

Idgaf what anyone says, it would be absolutely sensational.

We already have a great song we could use that slow chant of ie A fighting fury, we're from Tigerland (we stand together) we're from Tigerland (In any weather) see us with a grin (we stand together).ETC Just an idea... Because we have a great song we could build something new around that ? RFC_Official could there be a competition potential their ??

Some sort of song like this is only going to end in tears.

I dunno, an AFL club adopting "You'll Never Walk Alone" to me, sounds so cheesy and embarrassing.

Elimination final 2015

Sorry, but it would suck and you only think it would be good because you are a Liverpool supporter

We already have a great song we could use that slow chant of ie A fighting fury, we're from Tigerland (we stand together) we're from Tigerland (In any weather) see us with a grin (we stand together).ETC Just an idea... Because we have a great song we could build something new around that ? RFC_Official could there be a competition potential their ??
i like that, a lot .......80,000 fanatics singing , we re from Tigerland, acapella

Elimination final 2015

That's my sporting dream, to go to Anfield and sing that song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back