Er. So 'Stronzo' is now a 'moderator'. You what?..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Look'? (What?..) '..at this flog'? Er. OMG. You can see me?..

Mebbe be better that you jus let the Stronz (who, fair play, can absolutely deliver A1 everytime, and one that I admire for sure) serve it up to the twats that are out there like me. Your contribution unfortunately is a bit skinny. Need to fatten up your trolling my child.

This is the place where I try to be adult if you wanna see trolling go join Habbo Hotel or IMVU that's where it's at these days. So did you make this thread because Stronzo banned you for trolling after Freo got straight sets or something?

This is the place where I try to be adult if you wanna see trolling go join Habbo Hotel or IMVU that's where it's at these days. So did you make this thread because Stronzo banned you for trolling after Freo got straight sets or something?
No. No I didn't.

This is the place where I try to be adult if you wanna see trolling go join Habbo Hotel or IMVU that's where it's at these days. So did you make this thread because Stronzo banned you for trolling after Freo got straight sets or something?[/QUOTE
Nah. Is just that I found that the S-Dog brought an abnormal amount of heat where most others wouldnae bother to have given a Frog's fat ass. But I can't deny the quality of his form. I ultimately respect it.

Nah. Is just that I found that the S-Dog brought an abnormal amount of heat where most others wouldnae bother to have given a Frog's fat ass. But I can't deny the quality of his form. I ultimately respect it.
You lost me, only see him around B13 and he does an ok job from what I see ?

MF. So, I'm now clearly fair game for my forum posting failing. Yep deserve all that's coming at me.

Not for me to judge what u see Rainfall. And I ain't seen what u seen anyways. I fold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wont worry thread will probably either be
a) deleted
b) closed
'Won't worry'? Oh FFS! You just don't get 'the play' now do you? That you bothered (yawn..) to reply tells me with bells on that I should exercise extreme caution lest it be revealed that you're otherwise ID. U got played Chump. Next time you want to go split an adam keep me posted. No wait, adem, no wait.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back