Essendon compensation for pain and suffering

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You would have to prove that their reputations were damaged by the media reporting and not things like the announcement of the Ziggy report findings, Jobe's statement or any other Essendon-led announcements about the case.

Which would be impossible.

Essentially, all of this would take place in an alternate reality where James Hird took advice.

Well, the club is currently asking for members to give $55, non refundable, for guaranteed access to finals tickets for this year, so why not just direct that money to a future fund for players affected by the drugs they were injected with?
Complete and utter lie. Even still, our $55 for finals tickets offer is a much more realistic promotion than North's hilarious "Premiership Pledge".

Anyway, if Essendon and James Hird are found to be in the clear over a systematic performance enhancing drug program, I'd like to see a few journalists out there apologise, or face legal action. Let's start with Gerard Healy, who basically implied that Jake Melksham was an anabolic steroid using drug cheat because his arms grew bigger over the space of a pre-season.

When all comes to light and we are not guilty, what do you think our compensation should be?

We've had Hird, Evans and co reputations put through the mud with no basis.

xs1n.png

Complete and utter lie. Even still, our $55 for finals tickets offer is a much more realistic promotion than North's hilarious "Premiership Pledge".
So you can get it back? Or is it a half truth?
Anyway, if Essendon and James Hird are found to be in the clear over a systematic performance enhancing drug program, I'd like to see a few journalists out there apologise, or face legal action. Let's start with Gerard Healy, who basically implied that Jake Melksham was an anabolic steroid using drug cheat because his arms grew bigger over the space of a pre-season.
Geraldo isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Anything that can get him off the air...

A flight to Albury that wont be cancelled due to inclement weather. Obviously, Brad Scott wont pilot the thing.

Okay, let's be serious, people.

No one is getting a defamation suit. All you need is one cranky defendant who doesn't want to settle, one rough cross-examination and its Barbara Streisand city.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont forget leroy Jetta after "the" pre-season could not fit into his jeans :) His thighs had grown that large. Also what will your feelings be if Essendon and Hird are actually found guilty as sin ? Will you expect them to apologies to Caro or face legal action from fairfax ?

When all comes to light and we are not guilty, what do you think our compensation should be?

A mountain of rainbows delivered by unicorns and centaurs.

Are we likely to see an apology from the Government, AFL, ASADA?

What about our favourite journalists/media reporters?

Surely the answer is Jack Watts?

Are we likely to see an apology from the Government, AFL, ASADA?

What about our favourite journalists/media reporters?

When the findings are handed down and your disgusting cheating club is whacked perhaps you should get members to band together and take out a class action against the Essendon Football Club and board for deceptive and misleading conduct :D

Nice post. I was going to like it but the last part reminded me that we hate each other.

haha. I've been finding it really hard 'liking' posts from users from clubs like carlton etc

another "half truth"
:thumbsu:

You do realize when we had our finals/GF guarantee the money was/is 100% non-refundable (its being phased out for old participants as MRC replaces it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back