Essendon Delist 4 - Haynes, Bullen, Hunt & Cupido

Remove this Banner Ad

how does heneman remain a bomber? i don't know a bomber supporter who thinks he's any good. in fact i don't know any supporters who think he's any good.
is he being kept on the list for any reason, he doesn't really get a regular game, does he?

every club has one player that is like that. i know i speak for most cats supporters when i ask the question "why do we still have charlie gardner" on our list?!?!?

ask pies supporters about andy williams...hmmmm maybe people can post their clubs version of arron henemen, would be an interesting topic..

sexyhunk said:
every club has one player that is like that. i know i speak for most cats supporters when i ask the question "why do we still have charlie gardner" on our list?!?!?

ask pies supporters about andy williams...hmmmm maybe people can post their clubs version of arron henemen, would be an interesting topic..
Carlton's version of Henneman would be Ian Prendergast.

cosby said:
how does heneman remain a bomber? i don't know a bomber supporter who thinks he's any good. in fact i don't know any supporters who think he's any good.
is he being kept on the list for any reason, he doesn't really get a regular game, does he?

Dean Wallis, David Flood...

sexyhunk said:

Leon davis is the player with the photos not williams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cosby said:

if we get rid of Henno, who's gonna mow sheedy's lawns

If I was a team who really needed to rebuild (ie. Carlton), I'd look at Haynes and Cupido. Both have shown something at AFL level.

Why why why is Henneman still there?

well Zantuck has been delisted today anyway.. so there goes that uncommited, infectious desease outa the club.......

on the case of murphy....now i will say here and now that i am NOT the greatest fan of him BUT....... he was given a job EVERY week by the coaching staff to go out and do... and now according to sources etc... there were prob only about 3 or 4 times during the year that he didn't do his job as he was told to......

would explain sometimes why it seemed he wasnt doing much etc.. maybe....... but further more to that, it makes me wonder what the hell the coaching staff were giving him as jobs?!?!

murphy will NOT be delisted as wont henneman...he is the next deadn wallis i tell ya..... he is 'just' capable as a back up back man at the moment

all should keep there eyes on young Joel Reynolds.....a full preseason and fitness in this unfortunate kid, and he could be anything!!

if you rate marc bullen, i think you may have some issues dude haha.... additude stunk to high heaven..thought his *** didn't stink etc....

yeah allen retired..but may not be the last the footy community sees of the big man in some shape or form i reckon..wouldnt surprise if he turned up in vfl or something somewhere, as the physical demands arent as taxing as afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back