Preview Essendon vs Gold Coast, Docklands, 23/08/2014 @ 2:10 PM (IN: Carlisle, Fantasia OUT: Melk, Heppell)

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play him this week. We need to make finals before we think about resting anyone, especially given Heppell is now missing.

Should we win this week then he can have a week off leading into finals.
Even if we win, unless Norf beat Adelaide we still won't be locked into finals. Unless Tigers lose to the Saints of course.

Yes and no.

The actual dining room area do a pretty decent meal. Yes, there's a TAB area around the corner and a bunch of guys drinking beer in the front bar, but if you want a decent meal and you stay clear of there you're fine.

Platform 28 is better, but it's more expensive and time consuming too if all you want is a parma and a pint or a decent burger.

A TAB area and a bunch of blokes drinking beer sounds pretty bloody good to me to be honest

I'm hoping for one change. Carlisle in, Heppell out. Melksham goes in the midfield to replace Heppell.

If he retains his spot this is a real stand up and show us what you are capable of type game/challenge for Melksham.
He is not a first year player anymore need to take the next step or ship off.....

If he retains his spot this is a real stand up and show us what you are capable of type game/challenge for Melksham.
He is not a first year player anymore need to take the next step or ship off.....
How much midfield time did he get last week? With the return of Watson and the emergence of Myers and Colyer i would suspect that he got bugger all? Not sure he or anyone else knows what his role is anymore

Im also coming down from the country for this one (and probably next week v Blues) and will be on the look out for a feed and a few frothies before and after.

Ive only made it to 2 games this season: St Kilda and Melboure. We all know what happened in those games so im hoping my presence doesnt have a supersticious adverse affect on the result.

We should win this one comfortably, but we are definitely not certainties. Hopefully we can get the job done. Go bombers!

These are the kind of games Jetta normally gets a run.

Any chance of resting someone to get him in, or is he a done deal for us now??

Think the writings on the wall, if he gets a game it should be as the sub. Still don't know why you'd play him over Gleeson (if fit) or Dell'olio though.

Thread needs some of this.

3d-man-bullet-ride-24303923.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and no.

The actual dining room area do a pretty decent meal. Yes, there's a TAB area around the corner and a bunch of guys drinking beer in the front bar, but if you want a decent meal and you stay clear of there you're fine.

Platform 28 is better, but it's more expensive and time consuming too if all you want is a parma and a pint or a decent burger.
After the Geelong game I went for a smoke in that little seedy room out the back. What an experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back