Preview Essendon vs Gold Coast, Docklands, 23/08/2014 @ 2:10 PM (IN: Carlisle, Fantasia OUT: Melk, Heppell)

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't be against Fantasia getting another look if we do drop Melksham. I think the coaches were fairly happy with what they saw from him and had him lined up as an emergency.
You Wot?!
That worked a total treat against Richmond. Cannot believe they are gifting spots at the pointy end of the season like this... Pointless as it is i would rather Jetta than Fantasia. Up until you mentioned Fantasia i thought i didn't have anyone on the list lower than Jetta :rolleyes:

You Wot?!
That worked a total treat against Richmond. Cannot believe they are gifting spots at the pointy end of the season like this... Pointless as it is i would rather Jetta than Fantasia. Up until you mentioned Fantasia i thought i didn't have anyone on the list lower than Jetta :rolleyes:
Not sure if srs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulletride aka Heppell was in a pre show ch9 footy meeting hence a little later teams than normal

Fantasia deserves the call up. Very good in VFL against Richmond to go with a strong run of form in the VFL.

Balances out nicely with Carlisle replacing Goddard forward, Goddard replacing Heppell in the middle and h Fantasia/Merrett taking Melksham's forward role.

Fantasia likely to be sub I suppose which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back