Education & Reference Essential memes/pictures for your internet arsenal

Remove this Banner Ad

15338695_10207319234169353_5057513713040472042_n.jpg

I think this one is a little redundant - I think people do get upset about war as much as their sports team losing - The difference being 1) At a sports venue it's easy to get footage of people looking upset, and 2) people have as much agency in stopping governments going to war as they do about their team's performace... ie... zero

I think this one is a little redundant - I think people do get upset about war as much as their sports team losing - The difference being 1) At a sports venue it's easy to get footage of people looking upset, and 2) people have as much agency in stopping governments going to war as they do about their team's performace... ie... zero
Many a revolution has happened. Many a revolution has been successful.

I think this one is a little redundant -

The bill for our war against the death cult ISIS is now 2 billion. Our allies actually support ISIS. Our gov has the money to drop bombs on Syrian women and children while our pensioners do it harder and harder. Can you show me how upset people are over this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At 6:45 is the origin of the Jennifer Lawrence sarcastic OK gif. Doesn't look so sarcastic during the interview.

Well spotted by the gif maker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back