Portfolio Euro Super League

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright after some poor maths, I've realised that I've taken out 14 teams and have been left with 18
Ljbljana, Slovenia
Bratislava, Slovakia
Tallinn, Estonia
Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Vilnius, Lithuania
Chisinau, Moldova
Lisbon, Portugal
Riga, Latvia
Zagreb, Croatia
Belgrade, Serbia
Podgorica, Montenegro
Sofia, Bulgaria
Minsk, Belarus
Bucharest, Romania
And another design
Paris Power
Paris Power.png
Quite generic in naming the team and the design is a slight edit on my Port Harcourt jumper but I like it and might use it in next seasons ANAL. My Helsinki design is nearly done. Just need to add Finnish sponsors.

Alright after some poor maths, I've realised that I've taken out 14 teams and have been left with 18
Ljbljana, Slovenia
Bratislava, Slovakia
Tallinn, Estonia
Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Vilnius, Lithuania
Chisinau, Moldova
Lisbon, Portugal
Riga, Latvia
Zagreb, Croatia
Belgrade, Serbia
Podgorica, Montenegro
Sofia, Bulgaria
Minsk, Belarus
Bucharest, Romania
And another design
Paris Power
View attachment 146320
Quite generic in naming the team and the design is a slight edit on my Port Harcourt jumper but I like it and might use it in next seasons ANAL. My Helsinki design is nearly done. Just need to add Finnish sponsors.
This is a great effort. And in my personal opinion, a much better effort than the Port Harcourt design. Youve added a small level of complexity, rather than a single bar with words on it. I think that if you used white numbers (to make them stand out) instead of pink, youll have a great design.

Helsinki Wolves
Helsinki Wolves.png
To clear it up, the socks say WOLVES on them and, um, yeah. That's about it. It's pretty basic but, as they say, KISS. My next design will most likely be London but I might take requests. That's all for tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully.

Nice work mate, good to see you ditch paint.
I still love paint and I'm more comfortable with it but I've made this step so that my` results look more professional and so people will get off my back.

I still love paint and I'm more comfortable with it but I've made this step so that my` results look more professional and so people will get off my back.

You'll find that as you develop your skills in photoshop (and a portfolio is absolutely the best way to do that), you'll find that it's easier to use than Paint, as well as being heaps more powerful.

It would take me literally forever to create something I was happy with on paint, even with a good template.

Now, two representative squads, East and West. Rather than having a State of Origin base, you play where your team is based. Here's how it works.
If you play for Skopje, Helsinki, Stockholm, Athens, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Kiev or Moscow, you will play in the East squad.
If you play for Oslo, Dublin, Copenhagen, Prague, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Berlin or London, you will play in the West squad.
The players wear their teams socks and have their team logo embroidered into their jumpers.
So without further ado...
Series logo:
East Vs West Logo.png
East Squad (from a Helsinki player):
East.png
West Squad (from a London player):

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Athens Saints
upload_2015-7-6_20-26-51.png
This is part of the flag but the cross was thinned. Just for a giggle, I added two banks as the sponsors :D. Major clash with London but I'm going to do logos THEN clash jumpers so yeah.

Athens Saints
View attachment 150018
This is part of the flag but the cross was thinned. Just for a giggle, I added two banks as the sponsors :D. Major clash with London but I'm going to do logos THEN clash jumpers so yeah.
Screw you ;)

Perhaps a black outline on the number? To distinguish it from the cross and the blue on the back?

Rome United
View attachment 151255
I've basically done the Italy flag with a Leaning Tower of Pisa sillhouette. I've taken inspiration from Damo FC's IFA team.
Just a heads up, the tower isn't in Rome or in the same region (Lazio)
I reckon some burgundy and yellow should be in a Rome kit like their flag and football team.
Plus, The colours you've used should be for an away I reckon like Juventus' in 2010
juventus_away_shirt_2010.jpg

Just a heads up, the tower isn't in Rome or in the same region (Lazio)
I reckon some burgundy and yellow should be in a Rome kit like their flag and football team.
Plus, The colours you've used should be for an away I reckon like Juventus' in 2010
juventus_away_shirt_2010.jpg
Now I looks stupid (I'm part Italian). I'll go and fix it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back