Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mind the new kit but if we get off to a slow start everyone will hate it.

USA v Belguim = Tim Howard v Kevin Mirallas. At least we get 1 player to barrack for in the qtr.'s. :thumbsu:

Coleman signs for 5 years :thumbsu: Saurez tries to eat someone and is out for 4 months thus missing Merseyside Derby :thumbsu:

Couldn't help myself. Put in an order for the new kit. Got John Stones on it this time.
There are some good bargains in the outlet for those interested. I picked up some shorts and a few tops.. perfect for the gym

Mcaleney new deal signed.
Barry very close to signing on along with Traore again.
Whispers of Tom Clev getting louder...

2 year deal for Hibbert.:(
Yes he is a blue and a great pro but what a pointless signing. He is finished at this level.
A 33 year old with 1 appearance last year and 6 the season before= 2 year deal. Absolute stupidity.

2 year deal for Hibbert.:(
Yes he is a blue and a great pro but what a pointless signing. He is finished at this level.
A 33 year old with 1 appearance last year and 6 the season before= 2 year deal. Absolute stupidity.
If Coleman goes down who do we have to cover him?

Stones will be playing CB and isn't a RB and Jonjoe Kenny is still to young.

We don't have any other RB's and we don't have the money to go and sign another RB, need to spend money on other areas.

Great to here McAleny re signed though!

Hibbert has hardly played a game in 2 years.
We should have plenty of money to spend given recent sales of players and lack of re-investment. I would rather us spend 1 or 2 mill on a younger player than a contract extension for Hibbert.

Martinez came out last season and said Hibbert and Osman will have roles at the club for as long as they like.
Great for team harmony and showing Martinez is really looking after our club.

Plus Hibbert played a strong part in our last European venture great to have experienced heads in the squad.

Plus he'd be on peanuts I'm sure, he's a true blue.

Also, how good is the publicity for Everton because Boss Tim is boss? We'll have a lot more American fans now :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Bill was actually interested in selling the club or getting investors in then it would be perfect.

I wonder if Bill Gates or Warren Buffett would be interested........

8S86ALj.gif

We could use this many Howards :D

It's basically a donation.. But I still get one every year.:oops:
Planning to go to Europe later in the year, so the three day priority purchase window itself (along with free shipping) should make it worth it for me

Edit: Looks like they aren't doing free shipping anymore

Planning to go to Europe later in the year, so the three day priority purchase window itself (along with free shipping) should make it worth it for me

Edit: Looks like they aren't doing free shipping anymore
The priority window is brilliant. I got derby tix last year no worries with it :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back