Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy, but that was really strange.
It was so weird, I was just thinking, is this a new owner or stadium?
Obviously internally so much talk of Barkley trades were happening so they decided to make it all go away. Barkley won't ever leave Everton, thanks to Gerrard giving him friendly words about being a 1 club player whilst at the world cup.

I remember during last season that I heard that when Everton lose their loan players and the rich clubs come and grab our guns and gun youngsters that we'll be plummeting all the way to the cellar.
Well about that,

Baines = banked
Barry = banked
Coleman = banked
Barkley = banked

There is one other player out there starting with L that I hope we bank as well.

Yeah, was just reading that elsewhere TT, Hopefully McCarthy next, I rate him so highly.
Lukaku and another couple of attacking players are still needed.
Deulofeu come back!!!

I remember during last season that I heard that when Everton lose their loan players and the rich clubs come and grab our guns and gun youngsters that we'll be plummeting all the way to the cellar.
Well about that,

Baines = banked
Barry = banked
Coleman = banked
Barkley = banked

There is one other player out there starting with L that I hope we bank as well.

I don't think there is any danger of Leon Osman leaving mate.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...ey-i-dont-want-be-rooney-4033194#.U9iVNoCSxVo

"It is sending out the message that we want to do well and win silverware," said the youngster.

"I knew what it meant to me when Rooney left. He was one of the better players and I thought Everton could have pushed on at the time.

"When he left we were all down and I know how the fans felt so I wanted to sign (a new contract) and push on with Everton.

"We have to keep good players at the club and we've done that with Bainesy (Leighton Baines) signing a new contract, Seamus (Coleman) and a few others.

"It is stability and it shows we want to push on and don't want to stand still.

"I've played for Everton most of my life. I see it as my home. This is a big thing for me. This is the club that I love."

Jesus that gives ya tingles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...25million-Everton-Chelsea-five-year-deal.html

Romelu Lukaku is on the verge of completing a £25million move from Chelsea to Everton.

The striker had been expected to join up with Jose Mourinho's side on Wednesday afternoon but he is now flying to England from Blegium to seal a five-year, £75,000-a-week deal with the Toffees.

On Wednesday Lukaku took to Twitter to post a picture of himself seated on a jet, giving a thumbs-up and broad smile, along with the caption: 'Time to write a new chapter.'

article-0-2020A8AF00000578-502_306x423.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well about that,

Baines = banked
Barry = banked
Coleman = banked
Barkley = banked

LUKAKU = banked

British media will be bleeding, our side is going to be good again, not that it wasn't already, bring on August 16.

Praise be to Kenwright!!!!

Another important part of the Everton machine. The spine of the team locked down. Howard, Baines, Coleman, McCarthy, Besic, Barkley, Lukaku

Remove this Banner Ad

Back