Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lennon is a good get. He is match fit and should come straight in for the Derby. Starting to turn things around slowly.
I'd be wanting this for Sunday morning:

Robles
Coleman - Stones - Jags - Baines
Besic - McCarthy
Lennon - Barkley - Super Kev
Lukaku

ALSO... Everyone see what happened with Eto'o in Italy. The bloke was toxic and wouldn't disbelieve that he was one of the main reasons behind our slump. Good riddance.

Sampdoria got spanked 5-1, coached ordered double training sessions. Eto'o did the first & then left the training ground.

Lol
Haha, gold.

Stoked with Lennon, think he's exactly what we need! Hopefully he impresses and signs on permanently.

Just saw the news with Lennon, should slot in, can't use him in Europa as he is cup tied with Tottenham or is it different rules to the English cups.

No one other than eto'o left and after reading that he has already stunk up the joint at samdoria, no loss.

Bring on the derby and if my arsehole neighbours are true to form I should still be awake at 4.15am.

Happy we got Lennon, if only to give McGeady a kick up the bum that he hasn't been much chop.

McGeady for Europe and Lennon for PL.

Hopefully slots one past the RS!

Robles
Coleman - Stones - Jags - Baines
Besic - McCarthy
Lennon - Barkley - Super Kev
Lukaku

If it's the real Super Kev and a renewed Lennon, that team is so boss.

A little bit strange because you can get a lot more youth development in Europe, I think this will benefit the Mariners a lot more than us :p

Haha, most likely. Not sure if foregoing elite facilities, access to coaches etc to come play in the A League will be good for their development but at least they'll most likely get first team football. Everton aren't exactly novices either when it comes to developing talent so they'd surely have their reasons for doing this. Maybe learning to ply their trade in a foreign country will ultimately give them some kind of mental benefit or improve their attitude/professionalism or general life skills.

Haha, most likely. Not sure if foregoing elite facilities, access to coaches etc to come play in the A League will be good for their development but at least they'll most likely get first team football. Everton aren't exactly novices either when it comes to developing talent so they'd surely have their reasons for doing this. Maybe learning to ply their trade in a foreign country will ultimately give them some kind of mental benefit or improve their attitude/professionalism or general life skills.

but at least they'll

Sorry, did we cut you off at the end? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, did we cut you off at the end? :p

Haha sorry - Mike Ashley sold me off before I could finish with my post! :eek:

THEY'LL? THEY'LL WHAT?!?

THEY'LL WHAT MAGNITUDE?!?
tumblr_ll473kcK2D1qam69vo1_500.gif

tumblr_lq2b3niJ0a1r0ouboo1_500.gif

Are you alive buddy?

I think my heart finally decided to conk out after too much heartbreak following the Toon and Tiges! :D

In other news - Mod FC needs a new star signing. ;)
department-of-labor-survey-showed-us-job-openings-increased-slightly-10090802.jpg

No McGeady at all either.

Hope we see a good amount of Lennon and Barkley in the 2nd half, need to add some speed to that team.

Decent enough first half, that little but more composure & we would be up one or two. It's a shame we still continue our run of having a shithouse ref though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back