Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

In other news, Del boys agent has apparently been hanging around Finch Farm & could be a done deal in the next week. Discretion advised as nothing has ever certain but if we make key signings we need to do it early

In other news, Del boys agent has apparently been hanging around Finch Farm & could be a done deal in the next week. Discretion advised as nothing has ever certain but if we make key signings we need to do it early
That would be an awesome signing!

Need to make some smart signings this pre season, i'll lose my s**t ( in a good way ) if we sign Del, what a pick up that'll be for us, we need a strong pre season, last year's pre season was a mess and it flowed into the start of the season and we couldn't recover.

Reports that we're poised to sign Deulofeu for £3m.

Can't see the price being correct but if we can get him for anything under £8m, I'd be laughing to the bank.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/9886116

Everton are set to complete a £2.2million deal to sign Barcelona attacker Gerard Deulofeu, according to Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.
The 21-year-old winger previously spent the 2013-14 season on loan at the Toffees, scoring four goals in 11 starts for the club.

vwMin.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watford (H)
Southampton (A)
Manchester City (H)
Tottenham (A)
Chelsea (H)
Swansea City (A)
Liverpool (H)
Manchester United (H)
Arsenal (A)

* that is a tough start, what did we do to cop that, 8 losses if we start s**t.

Further more we could really set our season up with a strong showing.

January is a nightmare also after the Christmas/new year rush.

Last edited:
A couple of parties interested in Lukaku. Would any here take a deal for break even/small profit or back him in?
Would perk my interest for anything over £35m if we had a suitable replacement, but ultimately I think the best thing to do is keep him and see how he goes this year.

Reports Garbs will sign a new 5-year contract & will head out on loan to Bournemouth for next season. Great deal for everyone all-around really

Done, great deal. Was afraid we'd lose him for nothing.

Done, great deal. Was afraid we'd lose him for nothing.
Yeah same, think the club reassured him that he will replace Bainsey.

Could even replace him straight after his Bournemouth loan, depending on how he goes and if Baines continues his decline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back