Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

9O8hIEl.jpg

It's not really discussed here, but is anyone else a bit concerned about Kenwright's health? He's missed some games recently & just missed the AGM overnight which is the first one he's missed since taking control in 1999. It's known he's in ill health, but I wonder just how bad the situation is :(

I was out, only seen 15 minutes or so of the first half but could deal with not watching it being 2-0 up. Furious at 2-2, then hearing 3-2 I was stoked. Now, just feelin gutted.

the fking pitch invaders caused the extra time to be longer aswell. FML everton, ruined my 5 leg multi coulda been 1.2k healthier :cry::cry:

Let's not even talk about the $580 bucks they just cost me, what were those ****ing idiots doing in the second half?

KEEP ATTACKING AND PUT LOWER TEAMS AWAY

Very immature performance, had them on toast and gave it away. Despite his assit and goal Barkley gave the ball away like crazy, Kone likewise. Right now it we have one mode, attack and if we can't hold possession we are ****ed.

This is a game we would have lost completely last season, I just hope it's a kick up the butt to not get complacent and they come out firing again next week.

2 points lost though, shame.

Huge game against Palace next week, even bigger game before that against Boro though. Hopefully Robles can play like he's been in every week since Norwich

Managed to watch the first half, good goals and nice to hold onto a 2-0 lead this time, still the passing is a bit lacklustre sometimes, almost lazy like where it gets chopped off at halfway and then the defense are on the backfoot.

Anyway a 2 legged semi final to look forward too in the new year in a tough month with FA cup fixtures as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deulofeu was outstanding first half.
but we should have killed them off,our defending was to sloppy and a better team would of put boro's chances away.
if boro had scored we would of been panicking big time and anything could of happened.

Last edited:
Thankfully it's a good break before taking on Palace at home, which is a huge game for how our season will pan out. Hopefully Lukaku keeps scoring, would love to see him break Vardy's record a few weeks after it was set :p

We are in-form, we have dangerous players in-form and if we can get a 2-3 nil win at home, I like our chances of going to the final.

We have drawn Manchester City in the semi finals of the Capital One Cup with the first leg at home, this also means that we play them 3 times in the month of January with 2 rounds of the FA Cup to be played also, is there a chance of 4 times.

That could end really good or really bad

Anyone else sick of being so vulnerable to set pieces/heading attempts? Would sacrifice a DM for an extra CB with some height. Baines and Coleman are wing backs anyway.

Also Martinez with only the one sub? Mirallas/Naismith should have been on after we equalised.

Anyone else sick of being so vulnerable to set pieces/heading attempts? Would sacrifice a DM for an extra CB with some height. Baines and Coleman are wing backs anyway.

Also Martinez with only the one sub? Mirallas/Naismith should have been on after we equalised.

Kev is 100% gone, should have been on after 60 odd minutes when Kone started to look stuffed. Only hope I'll have of him staying is if he starts instead of Kone against Norwich, who we really should be taking to the cleaners

Frustrating result, we were clearly the better side, i just knew it was going to be one of those games when the ball bounced off the crossbar and went across the goal in the first half instead of in, also a fantastic save by the palace keeper to keep Cleverley out, liking the way we are playing, we need to start stringing the wins together, we are one of i think 4 teams who haven't strung back to back wins yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back