F1 - Will Mercedes achieve a 1/2 finish for the rest if the season?

Remove this Banner Ad

TheMidRunner

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2014
vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
me
Mercedes are looking strong and have achieved a 1/2 finish except for Australia where Hamilton DNF. But do you think it's possible. Will Riccardo or Vettel sneak a 2nd or a win? Or will it be somebody completely unknown? Post your opinions.

There's pretty much always a a race where everything goes nuts and the finishing order is not expected. Plus Red Bull will surely make some inroads.

I think rbr could do it, but it will be too late to affect the championship.

Yeah won't happen, though I think it will be a DNF that will break the their current run of 1/2's rather than another car splitting them.

Apart from Monaco...Monaco is about the only place I can see that if someone qualifies 2nd, they have a good chance of splitting them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah won't happen, though I think it will be a DNF that will break the their current run of 1/2's rather than another car splitting them.

Apart from Monaco...Monaco is about the only place I can see that if someone qualifies 2nd, they have a good chance of splitting them.
I agree. 100%

So much this.

The tension is mounting in the team and I reckon within 3 races it's going to boil over.

Imagine if Hamilton DNF in the last race and Nico won with double points and won the championship by a couple of points. The Hamilton whinge would go on for all time.

Imagine if Hamilton DNF in the last race and Nico won with double points and won the championship by a couple of points. The Hamilton whinge would go on for all time.
As it should. Double points is the most ridiculous idea in the sports history.

I didn't watch it so I have no idea lol. Ideally red bull would be faster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back