Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you turn of notifications for every time it's someone's b'day?
Do you get them every time? I only get them rarely (like 1 in 10 or 20 birthdays), and it's always entirely random. Sometimes it's someone i interact with a lot on facey, other times it's someone i've never interacted with that makes you think, why the hell would i bother wishing them happy birthday?

Do you get them every time? I only get them rarely (like 1 in 10 or 20 birthdays), and it's always entirely random. Sometimes it's someone i interact with a lot on facey, other times it's someone i've never interacted with that makes you think, why the hell would i bother wishing them happy birthday?
Wishing someone HB on FB is so Year 10 anyway.

Never EVER had a Facebook account let alone these ****en potatoes who have twitter. Just to let everyone know what your doing every second of the ****en day. News flash n00bs, if anyone really gave a s**t about you they would text/call you or even visit you to find out, and you'd do like wise.

Just straight up attention seeking and full of 'cyber' bullshit friends. Fills the void in some peoples empty lonely life is my take on it. My GF has Facebook, I've had a look at it from time to time and shake my head. As for twitter faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark 'just picked a massive oyster out of my nose and cleaned my toe nails with my tooth brush'.

Never EVER had a Facebook account let alone these ****en potatoes who have twitter. Just to let everyone know what your doing every second of the ****en day. News flash n00bs, if anyone really gave a s**t about you they would text/call you or even visit you to find out, and you'd do like wise.

Just straight up attention seeking and full of 'cyber' bullshit friends. Fills the void in some peoples empty lonely life is my take on it. My GF has Facebook, I've had a look at it from time to time and shake my head. As for twitter faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark 'just picked a massive oyster out of my nose and cleaned my toe nails with my tooth brush'.

Fire up, old mate! :)

Loves an unprevoked rant

Have a FB and just use it for its messaging system. Just like sms'ing

Plus business is all about networking and knowing people. Doubt you'll have an answer for everything

Have a mate who shared this photo on Facebook

10436200_750625228312042_7914689747085737541_n.jpg

Which was bad enough, then he shared then 5 hours later he shared this one from an obviously fake Big W page (why somebody makes a fake Big W page is a whole separate question)

"Due To our Huge Success In the Month Of June , We have decided to give away (466) 55 Inch Samsung Led-LCD HDTV 3D SMART TV WITH WIFI

To win, you must share this picture and like the page.

The winners will be announced on July 10 2014 Via Inbox Message

Good Luck, BigW"

10533753_824964904181114_8309273299585381097_n.png

To unfriend or not to unfriend?
It should be noted that the top picture has over a million shares and the Big W one has over 5,000 shares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facebook mourners s**t me. Yes I'm sorry that your loved one is no longer here, but do you have to remind me on every anniversary just so you get 100 "thinking of you xxx" messages.

One of my friends posted that their granny had died the other week, and 28 people liked it. What campaigners, they liked the fact that his granny was dead? Pricks! :thumbsdown:

Facebook mourners s**t me. Yes I'm sorry that your loved one is no longer here, but do you have to remind me on every anniversary just so you get 100 "thinking of you xxx" messages.

One of my friends posted that their granny had died the other week, and 28 people liked it. What campaigners, they liked the fact that his granny was dead? Pricks! :thumbsdown:
Pisses me off too. Using a death to seek Facebook attention (likes, sympathy etc) is pathetic

Pisses me off too. Using a death to seek Facebook attention (likes, sympathy etc) is pathetic

Reminds me of this story - http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/06/mom_allegedly_killed_chronical.html

The Post reported that investigators suspect the single mother may have poisoned her child at least twice, once before his seizures and again when his sodium spiked. Both incidents occurred in January. But they also suspect his medical abuse went back much further — fueled by the social media attention she gained on Facebook, Twitter and blogs, according to local news reports.

Funeralbook.

Some bloke I went to high school with

27 June
Awesome work to see my fellow Tongan Jabari Parker get drafted in the NBA at pick 2 to the Bucks! Here's hoping it's only the beginning of a great career.

9 July
How good does it feel to be German today!! What a great win for our proud country

Yesterday
I'm so proud to be Argentinian!! Yeahhhh boy! Great win.

Some bloke I went to high school with

27 June
Awesome work to see my fellow Tongan Jabari Parker get drafted in the NBA at pick 2 to the Bucks! Here's hoping it's only the beginning of a great career.

9 July
How good does it feel to be German today!! What a great win for our proud country

Yesterday
I'm so proud to be Argentinian!! Yeahhhh boy! Great win.

You pull the curtain back on him? Give the attention * stick up. Monday morning this campaigner is going to have to decide which nationality he is.

I've started blocking people who share Will Ferrell and Zach Galifinakis memes. They are ******* stupid, mainly because they don't even reference a Will Ferrell/Zach Galifinakis quote...

**** I'm a grumpy prick.

So much this. Will Ferrell and Galifinakis are the least inspirational people to walk the planet ffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back