List Mgmt. Fast Five - Five Live Selections Draft 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

My guess:

5: Laverde
9: Moore
30: Cavka
48: McKenna
75: Grace

In truth I'd be happy with picking 2/5. I'd like to see McKenzie at 48 if he slides, but I'm just not convinced that the club wants to go KPP. Or perhaps Evans at 85.

Ultimately there's a bit of size to all of them (Cavka and Grace the shortest at 184cm), we get a speculator in McKenna and someone close to ready to go in Grace.

From my perspective I'm happy to put up a $100 prize to anyone that gets all 5 and I believe the mod squad may offer a badge to anyone that picks the first 4.

A few conditions are in place on the money a) Collingwood posters only b) there can be only one winner so enter a unique choice (85 as a pass is off limits) and c) guesses need to be in by 8pm tomorrow night (need to beat those pesky last minute Quayle, Anderson and Twomey phantoms). One more condition people's one entry only please.

FYI 76woodenspooners Gone Critical Magpie Girl & Vicky Park in case you would like to amend things a little.

Last edited:

Why do we need a Jamie Elliott clone? We already have small forwards that can mark the ball in Elliott and Fasolo. If we get a small forward he needs to be a crumber.

Because Jamie Elliott is one of our best players.

Just because he has a similar game style to Jamie Elliott doesn't mean he'll be as good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: Jayden Laverde
9: Darcy Moore
30: Clem Smith
48: Ed Langdon
85: Matthew Panos

5. Jordan De Goey (would be happy with Laverde also)
9. Darcy Moore (got a feeling we may take him here:drunk:)
30. Damien Cavka (seems the type we need)
48. Ed Langdon (hey, one brother's already a star, why not get the pair?)
85. Ahmed Saad (don't want him personally, but we have been strongly linked to him)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back