Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Believe me when I say that Jack is the best of the lot. Footy smarts, skills, hands stand out compared to the other boys. He's something to look forward to!
190+cm, very capable up forward

If you think the AFL won't change the rule to **** us over, you haven't been paying attention.

Hypothetically if all 3 were around 20-30 in the draft so we kept our first then got Bradley, Sosos and rice the AFL would definitely step in and change the rules....because we are Carlton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mod edit: Don't avoid the swear filter

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypothetically if all 3 were around 20-30 in the draft so we kept our first then got Bradley, Sosos and rice the AFL would definitely step in and change the rules....because we are Carlton.
Perhaps we can get them to hobble about on crutches for a year like Frodo did. Voila, pick 62.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FatherSon2014Article_620X370.jpg

Bailey is apparently 183cm tall... which would make Jack around 190-192cm tall

that dumb quiff that Bailey is sporting makes it tricky to determine height difference.

Who's the kid in the middle?

No idea. Played some bottom age TAC cup footy for the northern knights (I think) this year. Draftable next year with Silvagni & Rice :)
3 potential F/S's next year... things are finally working out with the Carlton baby factory :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back