Flameboy

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
"There are no tomorrows, this is the ultimate stage, go out and enjoy it" ~ David Parkin.

Man I love this quote :D

They don't do smoke and mirrors behind the curtains

Travis Cloke

;)

'I attempted to spin out of the tackle ala Andrew McLeod, but my ambition far out weighed my ability' - Rhett Biglands, at a tribunal hearing for elbowing an opponent in the head.
Ha that's gold.

""Tell him he is John Coleman and send him back on"
- Jack Dyer, when told by medical staff that a concussed player 'did not know who he is'

"You guys line up alphabetically by height." and "You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle." Barry Hall Sydney Captain at training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Any time Carlton scores more than 100 points and holds the other team below 100 points they almost always win."
- Lou Richards

"I only have two words for you men - believe in yourselves!"
- Jack Dyer, instructing his players during a final series

"Tell him he is John Coleman and send him back on!"
- Jack Dyer, when told by medical staff that a concussed player 'did not know who he is'

"You guys line up alphabetically by height." and "You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle." Barry Hall Sydney Captain at training

I think Brent Staker reminded him about that :thumbsu:

r240631_975275.jpg

i cant remember where i read or heard the following, & dont know how accurate it is, but its a ripper.

a reporter asked jack dyer what he thought about euthanasia.

his reply "dont know, however the youth in australia are ok".

cant remember if that was the exact quote, but it was along those lines.

This is not Footy related but, Ian Holloway, a Soccer Manager in the Premier league..

"To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She wasn't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee"
- on the "ugly" win against Chesterfield.

Channelling Jack Dyer? Good on him.

"Any more of an angle, ump, and he'll have to pay to get back in" - unnamed Richmond supporter not happy with the umpire lining up Michael Roach deep, deep in the pocket.

Sign outside a church in Hawthorn " What would you do if Jesus came to Hawthorn?
Graffitti underneath "Move Peter Hudson to centre half forward!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back