FFA Cup Final – Adelaide Utd v Perth Glory Dec 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it's a good omen Adelaide getting confident, remember when their coach said he could coach his side from a coffee shop.
The thoughts of our supporters dont mean the team itself is confident. Your coach however.........

300px-Deepsea.JPG

Way hey! That was some easy fishing lads!

Limited tickets on sale tomorrow for next Tuesday final. Don't know where they dug them up from.

btw slightly off topic but how dodgy was their penalty against Sydney? (yes, and the one given against them)
don't think which of their players it was but it was a pathetic dive. hopefully they don't resort to that crap next Tuesday.
It was Jamieson. It wasn't a dive, but it was soft as pudding. But after the BS penalty given against Djulbic, I don't know any Glory fan who feels even slightly guilty about it. They were both rubbish pens.

Yeah you're right you're playing a team that are chancers and are lucky to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont mind our #1870 cult friend, loves his overreacting. Should be a good game Tuesday but we might wanna hit the side of a barn door if we wanna win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A joke that the game was automatically played in Adelaide due to coverage times and s**t like that. Should have been a 50/50 coin toss or however they work it out. The A-League is so even that almost every game the home team is favourite so the League has already gone a long way to deciding the result.
In saying that, it should be a good game. Two evenly matched teams

Was wondering when that would pop up. We didn't break any rules. The FFA says we're fine. So, yeah, blow us.

How pray tell does Melbourne Victory manage to keep under the cap may I ask. The pretentious * who wrote the piece Joe Gorman hates us as we've proven him wrong every step of the way. The bitterness is lovely. I lather in it at the moment.

Nervous & excited about tonight's game, hope it won't be decided by a controversial decision. COYR

Starting to feel nervous too. Not sure if Nicholls being ruled out is good or bad. A risk is taken on Sidnei who is only just back from injury or we maybe chuck Harold in there.

Milligan suspended for 3 games so he misses the clash with us around Xmas time. This day is going more than all right so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back