FFA Cup Final – Adelaide Utd v Perth Glory Dec 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't able to watch any of the games but from accounts, was plenty of drama and the FFA Cup started with a nice bang!

What were the crowds like? Hopefully got some great attendances!

Very impressive!

Already seen enough to know it's gonna be a great success! Hopefully it rated well and Fox decide to broadcast some more matches in the round of 32!

With the current seeding process, does it guarantee at least one finalist will be an A League club?

the draw guarantees at least 1 state league team in the semi finals but it doesn't guarantee an a-league club in the final. as after this round all 7 remaining a-league clubs (if melbourne, wsw, brisbane and ccm win in this round) will play state league teams

although you would be a very brave man to bet there being no a-league club in the final

Having been involved with Sth Springvale since 1987, last night was the greatest night in our teams history...1420 people created a unique atmosphere which I have never seen before
The boys are pumped and looking forward to the next round...would love to see them against a big side..
May the dream continue..

Aris Ole!

Solid second post 8 years after the first :thumbsu:

Having been involved with Sth Springvale since 1987, last night was the greatest night in our teams history...1420 people created a unique atmosphere which I have never seen before
The boys are pumped and looking forward to the next round...would love to see them against a big side..
May the dream continue..

Aris Ole!
congratulations, i never heard of South Springdale before i watched that match but now i am supporting them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren't they doing what they did last week? That's s**t! They did so well last week, why not keep it going.

agreed. they have dropped teh ball here. could be regrettable.

it's like they thought we'll show game 1 cause it will be a ratings bonanza (why are high ratings always a bonanza?). but hey, dont worry about the other games of the week

how good is the commentary for this game rofl

May the dream continue..

Aris Ole!
That was a good atmosphere and am actually surprised how well the kids and others did coming out and getting given team colours and the like (not really they're greek). Was without a doubt probably the best atmosphere I have ever experienced at a non national level and also better than all the VPL Grand Finals I've been to. Hope the game is in Melbourne and against the Melbourne Victory or another ALeague side. Seriously deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back