Fifa 11 Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not really a tough issue to get around.

For one, the way I see it, the majority of sports players mature more at the ages beyond 22, sure there are the odd players that are big improvers from 18-22 IRL but if it's such an issue in MM just buy/loan players that are in the proper age range of 22-24 instead of the super younger one's. It's hardly 'broken'.

Yeah, and for every player I don't loan I'll just have to watch their overalls drop from not getting game time. This brings me to another point, it's hardly realistic to be loaning over 15+ players at once, which is what I tend to do only so their overalls won't drop.

Also, to suggest players aren't maturing or getting better during the age period between 18-22 is ridiculous. All players improve during that age. They may not do it at fast rates but in Fifa 11, their overalls don't go up a single bit for the first 2-3 years.

I know this Isnt the place to ask really but just can't find the answer anywhere but in pes 2011 psp can you create your own teams and their own kits just wondering because if there is then iT could decide if I get pes or FIFA 2011 for psp

I wouldn't mind seeing a few brilliant goals that you guys have scored.

Diego Forlan

http://www.ea.com/au/football/videos/ugc/54089860

Simao bicycle goal

http://www.ea.com/au/football/videos/ugc/54089814

Which club in their right minds would pay money for that rubbish ???

lulz

154764_477811683504_351687753504_5861205_6589598_n.jpg

How good is Lukaku, played a F.A. cup game against ManU and Lukaku scored a lazy 4 and set up Torres for the 5th :thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

I don't know what it takes to get any recognition from bigger sides. I've played with Melbourne Heart and Goiania in my first two seasons, scored goals galore, have over ninety overall in stats and yet I'm playing with FC Barcelona B in my third season.

I don't know what it takes to get any recognition from bigger sides. I've played with Melbourne Heart and Goiania in my first two seasons, scored goals galore, have over ninety overall in stats and yet I'm playing with FC Barcelona B in my third season.

You're a hog and Barcelona is only big enough for 1 hog ???

Yes the game is absolutely screwed. I play the likes of Arsenal Man U/C and Chelsea all in a month then play s**t teams. Music tracks play over each other, the graphics are so glitchy it's comical. At a mates house the Liverpool default is Pacheco and Skrtel up front despite saving your changes, then you go into the match and don't actually have strikers on the field and Steven Gerrard was in ****ing goals. The stupidest thing is none of the patches seem to do anything?

Speaking of Stevie G - put him in any position, he's a freak. 76 at CB and 79 full back. Those are the worst stats. What a legend.

I played Pro/Pro and won the treble first season then got the arse S2 because I was 7th at the first check. Yet another season I came two places below expected but kept my job. Stupid ****ing game.

Killing manager mode atm. Started as the worst english side in the game (Stockport FC) at half a star. Improved them to 2 1/2 in the space of a season.

Is there any way to force a striker to stay in the middle of the park? Been playing online lately and if there's one thing that shits me, it's when the striker I want to cross to is running down the flanks like he's a winger.

Im loving manager mode and im so happy that I cant find any of these glitches people are talking about, its great, my players are growing everythings going well and everyones complaining, I dont really understand!

Im loving manager mode and im so happy that I cant find any of these glitches people are talking about, its great, my players are growing everythings going well and everyones complaining, I dont really understand!

same here dude, nothing wrong at all. just finished my first season and i've bought heaps of players, no problems whatsoever

I'm Notts County playing against Chelsea to get into the Final of the league cup.
I beat them 2-1 in first leg (somehow) with 90th minute winner.
Scores leading up to full time in the 2nd leg was 2-1 chelsea's way so I thought i should hold out and try to beat them in ET/ Penalties.
But no..... Molouda cracks one and get's it into the top corner in the 90th minute:( lose 3-1 and overall 4-3
Did well enough to get to semi's though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont get people loving the EA manager mode when Football Manager is far far superior and constantly updated.

Anyway, only beef i have is dominating possession and not being able to find an opening in their defense, yet as soon as the opposition gets into my final third they brush off my defenders and hit quality goals. Bah!

You didn't know? When playing the AI in this game, they can push your defenders away without the ref doing anything. This is the huge problem I have with the game, it's good online but playing against computers is like torture for me because they read your button inputs and can make tackles which are impossible for the players to do.

Oh, the manager mode sucks. If player growth isn't the issue, it's that players don't grow when they're loaned.

Im playing as Rotherham, Im into the Npower champs now and my team is 3 stars, Dont bother with the League cup you dont get much at all and it just tires out your players IMO, but I won the FA cup and that helped ALOT, only problem is my players cant run out games!

On a different issue....does any one on this forum have the EURO 2008 game? on PS3...and wouldn't mind answering a few questions on it?

PM me or ill PM you.

Any help would be great thanks.

anyone else not able to use their online pass because the code on the manual is invalid? i used the week trial and now i can't play

Where did you buy the game from/what region is the game in? If the game's region is from the US, then you'll need to make an online US PS3 account to activate the code. Once activated, you can use the code on your original account.

Where did you buy the game from/what region is the game in? If the game's region is from the US, then you'll need to make an online US PS3 account to activate the code. Once activated, you can use the code on your original account.

bought the game from big w for xbox 360. do i have any other options other than buying a new code from xbl?

Had the most epic win today so not to blow my own horn too much but im pretty happy
Fulham 2nd season to get a spot in the champions league final
lost the away leg to Real Madrid 1-0, So first half is fought out in the midfield about 2 shots to either team both outside the box and off target nothing special. Anyway 2nd half Real are dominating but cannot score gets to the 80th minute and still 1-0 with Madrid charging. Ronaldo gets the ball outside the box and shots Hangeland gets hit on the arm free kick Madrid. Ronaldo hits the upright and deflects in. 2-0 away goal againt us need 3 goals in 8 minutes. Kick off A.Johnson breaks the midfielders passes out wide to duff who puts in a cross AJ volleys off the keeper AJ runs onto it and runs into goal. 3-1 with 6 minutes to go. Direct turn over Murphy lobs it long to AJ, he shoots parried away by the keeper. Corner GK is pushed up in a last ditch effort. Doesnt matter Hangleand dribbles through a header 3-2 4 mins extra time to go. Real just bomb it forward with no attacking atempt just waste time a few quick passes in the backline leaves AJ level with the defence, Murphy puts in the through ball AJ breaks running with a defender on his tail is one on one with the GK AJ shoots hit the post to a lurking Zamora who slots it home! 3-2! Real Madrid kickoff whistle blown:D
just my little moment of win today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back