Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing Be a Pro striker 6 min world class.

Pretty fun. Hard enough to win games where you feel like you achieved something when you do (with Real Betis), but easy enough that you expect to score maybe every 2 games, and feel like Lionel messi or something

So many people online playing is Barca/real, now it's Brazil/Argentina... Rubbish

I find it's not so much the difficulty of beating those teams that is annoying - I like a challenge - but the boredom that comes from playing against the same guys over and over.

I'm mainly coming from playing NHL 15 a lot and it's generally against the Blackhawks.

Had a great game in online last night, playing in a higher division, go 2-0 up and things are going my way, foul the guy running into a 1 v 1 with him as Messi, cop the red card, stop his shot on goal but loops a crappy header across my keeper so the red card was for nothing, cop another red card which was a bit rough, and end up going down 2-3. Turn up the tactics to all out attack and get a great equaliser when crossing the ball across the gaol face and his keeper fumbles the ball right to my player at the back post, then next play I steal the ball mid field, play 2 through balls and win the game 2 men down 4-3, these games are still great

FA CUP 4th Round, Sheffield Wednesday (me) vs Chelsea. I was 2-0 up in the 90th minute, playing 4 minute halves. Chelsea somehow were able to score 3 goals even though +2 minutes was all that was displayed. Is the game rigged? :( its not like they scored the 3 goals off 3 kicks either, all 3 were scored from decent buildups. And I'm on top of the championship at the moment, so its not like im a horrible player :(

FA CUP 4th Round, Sheffield Wednesday (me) vs Chelsea. I was 2-0 up in the 90th minute, playing 4 minute halves. Chelsea somehow were able to score 3 goals even though +2 minutes was all that was displayed. Is the game rigged? :( its not like they scored the 3 goals off 3 kicks either, all 3 were scored from decent buildups. And I'm on top of the championship at the moment, so its not like im a horrible player :(
Yeah AI always turns into the greatest of all time XI in situations like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be a pro mode is very fun but the objectives are always ridiculous.

I was expected to create over 28 chances, despite only being picked in 13 games.

it's fun, but it gets incredibly stale

I preferred PES where you could choose the attriubtes you levelled up. It was more RPG like.

Also I don't understand why my player is never selected for the bench. I either start, often playing the full game, or am not even on the bench. This isn't just now that I'm at Newcastle and one of the weaker players but it happened when I started out at Victory and was one of the stars. Seems odd.

Will be interesting to see when the first round of the Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, Hazard etc. cards are unpacked and put up for sale on the market and nobody can afford to buy them since the price ranges f**ked up FUT coin sales.

But hey, at least they included an exciting women's soccer league.......right? *sarcasm*

Go f*** yourself, EA.

Will be interesting to see when the first round of the Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, Hazard etc. cards are unpacked and put up for sale on the market and nobody can afford to buy them since the price ranges f**ked up FUT coin sales.

But hey, at least they included an exciting women's soccer league.......right? *sarcasm*

Go f*** yourself, EA.
You mean every single player on the market being cheaper, making players attainable for people like me who don't pour money into UT?

I'm alright with that.

You mean every single player on the market being cheaper, making players attainable for people like me who don't pour money into UT?

I'm alright with that.
Then how else do you gain 1.5 million in FUT coins? Play games? You'll be stroking your long, grey beard by the time your able to afford a NORMAL Ibra without packing him.

I don't disagree with you because you're right, it does make the game fairer for normal players like us and avoid the knobs making a full FIFA Monopoly. But you can only afford so much before you realize you need aid. It sure as s**t doesn't help regular players like me who dream of owning Messi, Ronaldo, Hazard and Ibra in the same team because while it was hard before, now it's mere impossible to obtain even their shoelace without packing them.

FIFA 16 next month... This title has lived a long time in my XBOX, hanging for 16 now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back