FIFA World Cup 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

A Couple of multi i dont mind for the group winners

Couldn't think of a worse bet than trying to pick who tops the group at skinny odds, let alone trying to multi several together. There's always at least one team who is shockingly bundled out in the group stages, and at least one team who over performs expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top sport have some really good markets for the World Cup. Top Scorer by nation is one that I like, in my experience with the smaller nations if they have a star attacker or decent striker it's normally a good chance that they'll score most, if not all of their nations goals.

I've gone with

Jonathan David-Canada
Medi Taremi- Iran
Gareth Bale- Wales
Ronaldo-Portugal

All of these guys are favourites for their countries, but there is some logic to why I've taken the players I have.

Canada has a few attackers who play at a good level in Europe, but David is a young star who's playing some great football in France. At $3.25 he is well worth the odds.

Wales doesn't have a heap of quality, Bale is their guy and most of their attacks go through him. He'll be all over any penalties and most free kicks as well, good value at $2.75 IMO.

Ronaldo and Taremi are the starting strikers for their respective nations so I've popped them in. Taremi has scored 11 in 17 games playing for Porto in both the league and Champions League this season.

Combined odds of around $63, boosted to $65.

Plus Argentina and Brazil would meet in the semis if they both top their groups.

Yep.

For this reason I'd bet Uruguay to make the final $15 over non European final $11.

Best chance outside of Brazil/Argentina, most likely only 1 of which will be able to make it.

Although maybe the heat of Qatar gives countries like Senegal and Mexico a chance, most often those dark horses end their run at semi finals at best, very unlikely to make final. So I'd be happy to take the extended odds that if it's going to be anyone for the non-European final, it'll be Uruguay up against Brazil.

couple of multis i like for group stages

1st half over 1.5 goals

Arge/Saudi + Germany/Japan + Belgium/Moroc + Netherlands/Qatar @ 47.30 (BOOSTED SB)

1st Half home team over 1.5 goals (so arge/ger/belg/neth in same games above) @ 174.18 (SB)

1st half home team over 0.5 goals (same above) @ 4.68 (SB)

GL ALL

also like lautaro martinez for top goal scorer and batshuyai

MAKE SURE TO GO TO BOOK MENTIONED AS HAS THE BEST PRICE.

2u Costa Rica Group E Bottom $1.50 Lads
1u CRC 0 Exact Group Points $3.50 TAB
(Incredible overs really as much shorter elsewhere)
1u Poland to Qualify $1.91 Lads
1u Saudi Lowest Scoring Team $8 Lads
0.25u Australia $15 Lads
1u Aus U1.5 Pts $2.15 TAB
2u France/Denmark Quinella $1.50 TAB
1u Saudi 0 Exact Group Points $3.10 Lads
Group Winner Parlays (Take on Lads as much better prices)
1u Netherlands/Argentina/Brazil $2.94 Lads
0.75u Same + Portugal/England $6.85 Lads

Last edited:
Surprised there isn't more love for Qatar.

1843810.jpg

Host nations usually 'over perform'. Go through the history of the World Cup, it happens time and again.

They won the AFC in 2019 as hosts, beating Japan, the UAE and Australia en route.

Also the country is notorious for bribery and sports rigging. See the 2015 handball world cup for evidence.

Paying ~ $4 to make the round of 16, $15 for the quarters, and $65 for the semis.

Yes the Netherlands are tough to beat but Senegal has been so-so and Ecuador just play for draws.

Somebody talk me out of loading up on this mob, because I'm thinking of going all in.

Surprised there isn't more love for Qatar.

1843810.jpg

Host nations usually 'over perform'. Go through the history of the World Cup, it happens time and again.

They won the AFC in 2019 as hosts, beating Japan, the UAE and Australia en route.

Also the country is notorious for bribery and sports rigging. See the 2015 handball world cup for evidence.

Paying ~ $4 to make the round of 16, $15 for the quarters, and $65 for the semis.

Yes the Netherlands are tough to beat but Senegal has been so-so and Ecuador just play for draws.

Somebody talk me out of loading up on this mob, because I'm thinking of going all in.

the only way they make it out of that group is if it literally is rigged and they get phantom pens and the other team gets red cards etc. That's a very ******* tough group.

Brazil $4.50 tournament favourite

Is that price reflective of this current team or is it more based on previous success

Brazil at the last 2 WCs including the one played on home soil have been underwhelming
Brazil did not lose a game during qualifying for the world cup, the last game that they did lose was 1-0 to Argentina in copa america 2021
1668806251871.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back