ICC Mens Cricket World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Get that bank interest on India while you still can.

Throw 500 to 1000 bux on it.

Do the same for the match against the Afghan's. Beer money.

$1.14 on Betfair for India to beat Afghan's is massive overs. Best bet going around.

Get that bank interest on India while you still can.

Throw 500 to 1000 bux on it.

Do the same for the match against the Afghan's. Beer money.

$1.14 on Betfair for India to beat Afghan's is massive overs. Best bet going around.
Yes India are rightful fav and yes a pitch prob be prepared to their liking but whoever is in semis are going to be confident and in form, im kind of not getting the narrative like they are shoo ins like its peak novak djokovic at the aussie open or something... cricket a lot can happen in a game one or two brilliant performances or a few chokes and bang theyve lost on home turf in the semis or final...

Yeh Pakis 6.00 live is one of the nicer value bets you'll get.. need about 7.7 per over for 36 overs but 8 wickets in hand and Sri Lanka aren't blessed with weapons... Pakistan the type of enigmatic team who will take the task on and win the game they prob shouldnt win and then lose the one they shouldn't lose haaah

3u Pakis Live $3.50

Yeh Pakis 6.00 live is one of the nicer value bets you'll get.. need about 7.7 per over for 36 overs but 8 wickets in hand and Sri Lanka aren't blessed with weapons... Pakistan the type of enigmatic team who will take the task on and win the game they prob shouldnt win and then lose the one they shouldn't lose haaah
Wish I waited for the $6+ but that's a great recovery and innings by Rizwan to get them home 💪
+7.5u

Did you get on?

Margin Betting Game 9 India v Afghanistan

India to Win by 5 Wickets or 51-60 Runs @ $10
India to Win by 6 Wickets or 61-70 Runs @ $10
India to Win by 10 Wickets or 90+ Runs @ $4

Man of the Match

Virat Kohli at $9.50

Hoping that India win the toss and bowl first, for the longer shot margin bets to have a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minimum bet is $5 for me. Anything in your settings for this? Odd...
oh ok nah i mean betting live if you'renot involved in the market fairly sure u gotta go 50 once its live.. like if you put 5 on pre match you can jump in live for $5... they often let you put less than 50 on as goodwill gesture if you play dumb and act as if you don't know or have your balance at only $20 or something.. I shuda done that ahaha

oh ok nah i mean betting live if you'renot involved in the market fairly sure u gotta go 50 once its live.. like if you put 5 on pre match you can jump in live for $5... they often let you put less than 50 on as goodwill gesture if you play dumb and act as if you don't know or have your balance at only $20 or something.. I shuda done that ahaha
I still don't think that's right. I've live-bet less than $50 before...

Sure it wasn't $50 noted as what's available at that price?

Get on India to beat Afghan's. Bank interest. They'll probably drop after they smash them too for outrights. And they're going to keep dropping.

Lay off in the semis, final if you want insurance.

Their next 3 games

Afghan's
Paki's
Bangladesh

Easy two wins there. Should really be 3.

OK just an idea and I cbf personally as I've got on an assortment of bets already but If like this idea.

10 bux each on Kohli at $3.60 for top scorer for India and 10 on Sharma at $3.75.

Hoping that one would hit. Just an idea.

43.5 runs each for kohli and sharma both at $1.85. Good bet

or is it? I'm not sure of the order. If India's up first whoever's in first could stay a while. Dunno.

If India bat first I'd be interested to see what total runs they give you.

43.5 runs each for kohli and sharma both at $1.85. Good bet

or is it? I'm not sure of the order. If India's up first whoever's in first could stay a while. Dunno.

If India bat first I'd be interested to see what total runs they give you.
and this.

Anyway I'll say it again gents. Get on them. They can chase down scores. They can bowl, they can do it all.

Smash em. One of the bets of the year imo. You can lay off in the semis and final if you want with bonus bets.

South Africa a good shout tonight, their batting is seriously strong, still think we’ll win but a decent bet, run into India, NZ and England to win too.

Australias middle order genuinely speaking can't play quality spin in the middle overs. Im not banking my life on guys like: Alex Carey, Cameron Green and the tail to conjure runs up against decent spinning sides. Australia really struggle to accelerate in the middle overs of 50 over games . (especially overs 15 to 40)

Labuschagne and Steve Smith are too similar sort of players to be having the sides.

If the World Cup was held in any other country, Id say Australias odds to win outright are fair. But the 2-3 series loss to South Africa in South Africa was no coincidence. This side is living on past reputation, yes they won the World Cup in 2015 but alot of these players are still being kept when their form has considerably declined from previous World Cups. eg Alex Carey is nowhere near the player he was back in 2019, Smith/Warner/ Starc too not the same level as 2015.

I think Australia might be bundled out before the semi-final stages. (And ive seen World Cups since 1996)

Last edited:
Dodgy game. Two good teams. Pressure on the Aussies if we lose but can't bet on that alone. SA massive firepower. That being said I trust our resolve and mental fortitude.

I'm gonna have to tip us here. I wouldn't really punt on it. Unless you can find a bonus bet brothel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back