Preview Finals 2014 Discussion: Port Adelaide v Richmond, 2.45pm, Sun Sept 7th, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond campaigners think Boak's comments will have stirred them up. Thank your club for the AFL disrespecting our right to wear out home jumper for the flogging you're about to receive on Sunday.

The last club that tried to pull a stunt like this got reamed by 54 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually dont care too much about this one, only because our club has been shafted once about our strip (prison bars) so I'm guessing the club aren't as fussed the second time around; winning finals is the focus right now. Supporters might be a bit more upset though.

Why don't they just let Port wear the Jail house traditional strip? they don't clash then and port can play a final at their new home in their old strip.

I don't even know what our clash strip is tbh don't even recall us wearing it at all., pretty silly really but whatever its not going to change the outcome.

Why don't they just let Port wear the Jail house traditional strip? they don't clash then and port can play a final at their new home in their old strip.

I don't even know what our clash strip is tbh don't even recall us wearing it at all., pretty silly really but whatever its not going to change the outcome.
It's basically the same as your home guernsey, except the stripes down the side are yellow. Because the backs of both guensey's are black, we can't wear ours. You can't blame Richmond, but why the * haven't the AFL asked them to develop a proper clash strip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back