News Foley's Season is Over

Remove this Banner Ad

nbourke

Debutant
May 7, 2011
Berwick
AFL Club
Richmond
Mods feel free to remove thread if it's been done or inappropriate for here.

Does anyone know what is up with Nathan Foley in terms of him staying/leaving the club and his contract situation? I heard rumour that there may be more to his absence from the team than injury. I strongly believe this to be false but does anyone know differently and suspect he is not happy or the club arent happy with him?

I'd say any rumour about foley leaving/being covered up by an injury is purley speculative - he's been missing training and training in modified boots etc...the bloke is injured and given his history they are not rushing him back.

I believe he's out of contract at the end of the season and it would be the length of a contract that is protracting the negotiations - we would be stupid to offer more than 2 years for a bloke who has questionable achilies and I'm not sure that GWS would really be big into a bloke like axel who's had a tough run with injury...

Foley would never leave the club. Out of any of our top 10, he would be the one least likely to leave.

Mods feel free to remove thread if it's been done or inappropriate for here.

Does anyone know what is up with Nathan Foley in terms of him staying/leaving the club and his contract situation? I heard rumour that there may be more to his absence from the team than injury. I strongly believe this to be false but does anyone know differently and suspect he is not happy or the club arent happy with him?

I think the rumours related to surgery options are closer to the mark, if he was fit hed be out there...sheesh he was top 4 or 5 in side until he was injured

If I recall, caffeine tablets was a massive issues a while ago and I remember N.Brown use to take some before games.

so did shane crawford, not sure why caffeine was ever an issue at all, it was just stupid!

sleeping pills isn't an issue either, many players take them too and are fine.

as for foley i hope he can get a run where he isn't injured, i miss seeing him run rampant and at this point would still be our best midfielder if it weren't for injuries :(

Following on from the fall out from the other day, tipping anything relating to an injury with Foley is a smoke screen from the club, since he could be the "friend" that gave Martin the sleeping pills. If thats not on the money then try he could know someone who's sister went out with the dude that gave martin the sleeping pills. If thats not the case, then he is the one that stuffed up the alarm on the phone.

There seems to be so much more to the Foley injury that the club isnt fessing up to..;)

Following on from the fall out from the other day, tipping anything relating to an injury with Foley is a smoke screen from the club, since he could be the "friend" that gave Martin the sleeping pills. If thats not on the money then try he could know someone who's sister went out with the dude that gave martin the sleeping pills. If thats not the case, then he is the one that stuffed up the alarm on the phone.

There seems to be so much more to the Foley injury that the club isnt fessing up to..;)

foley raped my pets and burnt down my house :(

foley raped my pets and burnt down my house :(

speaker_1775.jpg

Hmmm, looks like Nathan Foley is riding shotgun next time I take the SUV down to Cotchin's house

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's got a bruised heel, his injury is unrelated to his ankle.
serisously hoping thats all it is. we really really need him firing. bruised heels are pretty touch and go as injuries they just want him cherry ripe for the vital matches such as the north game.

I would love to sing him to a 3 year deal but we need to see if his injuries are behind him perhaps the RFC is just being prudent. I doubt he'd leave after we stuck by him.

Absolutely gutted if Foley's out for the year. So important. I was really looking forward to having all our best mids firing on all cylinders in the lead up to finals.

Still, many SEN rumours have been wrong in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back