PC Football Manager 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Five days in and I'm not having a good time at all.

Can't find a save worth doing. Hate the skin, hate the tactics screen, hate the new/old sidebar, hate the attribute scouting, despise the tactical/tracksuit rubbish.

I mean, at my age I shouldn't be having trouble knowing what goes where on a computer screen.

Been playing obsessively every year since CM 4, but I'm feeling pretty disenchanted this time around.

i will try to, hopefully he hasnt been picked up in jan and i actually have a budget that allows me to do more than loan in felipe santana
I got him for 4.2m

Can't find a save worth doing. Hate the skin, hate the tactics screen, hate the new/old sidebar, hate the attribute scouting, despise the tactical/tracksuit rubbish.

I mean, at my age I shouldn't be having trouble knowing what goes where on a computer screen.

Been playing obsessively every year since CM 4, but I'm feeling pretty disenchanted this time around.
I got really annoyed at it today. I tend to rage quit often (shut up and stop judging me). Just could not get past Leicester, raged repeatedly. It's hard though to get into, I agree.

Agree with the skin, and with the sidebar, it was fine how it was.

Switch back to FM14? The thing that's really annoying me is the actual team selection screen, this year's FM is the first one where I've had to set up custom views because it leaves out important info. I also miss the old scouting set up. :(

Has anyone got a link to a site with the transfer budgets for the top leagues? Might actually go a non-PL side but don't want to be completely hamstrung with transfer budget of less than £5m

Has anyone got a link to a site with the transfer budgets for the top leagues? Might actually go a non-PL side but don't want to be completely hamstrung with transfer budget of less than £5m
Try PSV, Feyenoord, Leverkusen, Schalke etc. if you're after that type of game.

Switch back to FM14? The thing that's really annoying me is the actual team selection screen, this year's FM is the first one where I've had to set up custom views because it leaves out important info. I also miss the old scouting set up. :(
I hadn't been able to play 14 for months because of a computer issue, fixed it in time for 15...

The team selection screen is farcical. It was fine, you could just pick a role from the graphic and right click who you wanted to play.

this made me smile

I hadn't thought to look him up on the game - is he not in it?

Would be close to the best wonderkid in recent years on the game if he was in it haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't play 2014 but I like the player interaction and media press conference stuff in 2015. Coming from 2013, the responses have been updated and it seems (at least to me) that players are slightly more reasonable to deal with and not brats demanding more money/games/permission to transfer etc.

Also, bloody Pards is managing Hull (how would that make Meyler feel SM? ;)) and 18 months after being replaced as Toon manager still feels the need to question my tactics to the media!

I just keep telling the reporter he should stop focusing on juvenile/unprofessional comments and focus on his own job (I must look like Wenger or Pellegrini in his eyes). :p

He's in it, but I think you need to run Norway.

Cheers cruyff! You can add leagues/nations in while playing a career now can't you? Might need to give that a go and get that kid in Toon!

Now that I think about it, do you know if Arsenal's latest signing Beckham Junior in the game? Saw a video of him last night fooling around with Ibra and Thiago Silva. Kid has some skills!

Coming from 2013, the responses have been updated and it seems (at least to me) that players are slightly more reasonable to deal with and not brats demanding more money/games/permission to transfer etc.

Tell that to my Wrexham side. Bunch of whingers.

any real person under the age of 16 is not in the game without explicit permission, it's illegal to do so otherwise.

Never really thought about it before but that does make sense/seems pretty logical.

Are they allowed to have photos as well (if permission is given) or do they just have the generic silhouette instead? Can imagine there'd be some possible concerns about including pictures of people under 16 into a game that can be accessed by essentially anyone.

Tell that to my Wrexham side. Bunch of whingers.

Haha, surely living in Wales can't be that bad? :D

10 games in and i think my tactic is starting to work with Braga.

For about 4 games i would be up 2-0 or 3-1 and in the final 20mins i would always conceade and draw the games.

I have since changed to a counter attack style if i am winning with about 20mins to go and that has stopped the goals from leaking in thankfully.

Also what do people do with central midfielders? I play 2 in front of a DM which is sent as an anchor man. I have the left sided as a support ball wining midfielder and the right one as a roaming playmaker.

Also any good logo face packs? The one posted earlier i can't seem to figure out how to download.

Started a Leeds season, won the playoff final and won the Carling Cup against Chelsea.
Finished 9th in the EPL in my first season, close to City who finished 7th.
Got offered a ton of jobs along the way, best was Atletico Madrid but turned them down.
Got given 27m and had a couple of frees coming in but had a bit of a look at the AC Milan position, who
finished 10th. They had a sorry looking team, only 8m for the August window but I accidentally saved it
after I took the job, so I'm stuck with them now I guess. Coming 2nd in the league with my only lost against
Juventus who are crazy good and rich on this. They just spent 100m in August.

Struggling to get a good scorer for my tactic but Berahino for my Leeds team was good and if you have a look
at this lad - Ponce, he was doing alright with my tactic for Leeds and paid a ton for him. Might try get him for Milan
as Leeds don't even play him and they are 18th now without me.

At Milan just got offered 64m + 20% sell on clause for De Sciglio but I really don't know who to get, and I think a
consortium is about to take us over. I don't know what to do.

Started a Leeds season, won the playoff final and won the Carling Cup against Chelsea.
Finished 9th in the EPL in my first season, close to City who finished 7th.
Got offered a ton of jobs along the way, best was Atletico Madrid but turned them down.
Got given 27m and had a couple of frees coming in but had a bit of a look at the AC Milan position, who
finished 10th. They had a sorry looking team, only 8m for the August window but I accidentally saved it
after I took the job, so I'm stuck with them now I guess. Coming 2nd in the league with my only lost against
Juventus who are crazy good and rich on this. They just spent 100m in August.

Struggling to get a good scorer for my tactic but Berahino for my Leeds team was good and if you have a look
at this lad - Ponce, he was doing alright with my tactic for Leeds and paid a ton for him. Might try get him for Milan
as Leeds don't even play him and they are 18th now without me.

At Milan just got offered 64m + 20% sell on clause for De Sciglio but I really don't know who to get, and I think a
consortium is about to take us over. I don't know what to do.
What are your tactics?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back